[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

is the occultist build stronger then scion for this?
great build, i am enjoying leveling it up but have hit a snag i cant seem to work out before moving to 1 life/ chaos immune. Poison and burning are killing me, i couldnt see in the build how you mitigated that with only 1 life.

Thanks
I have no idea how I have messed this up but my icestorm is not activating when I'm cycloning. Also, none of my curses on my chest are activating. I have no idea what is going wrong. Any help would be great I'm getting frustrated I can't figure this out.

https://pastebin.com/4KW2aG3f

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't have enough mana which is the reason my icestorm wasn't working. But I still have the issue of no curses being activated from my chest.
Last edited by philisweatly on Nov 24, 2021, 3:30:39 PM
So I'm kinda stuck on what I should be upgrading next. I'm lvl 81 with 5.5k ES and there are still moments where I feel like I die very quickly if not one shot. I'm sure my ES is way lower than it should be but I've never really played an ES build before so I'm just kind of lost as to where my focus should be now cuz I'm pretty much walled at t8 or 9 maps
"
philisweatly wrote:
I have no idea how I have messed this up but my icestorm is not activating when I'm cycloning. Also, none of my curses on my chest are activating. I have no idea what is going wrong. Any help would be great I'm getting frustrated I can't figure this out.

https://pastebin.com/4KW2aG3f

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't have enough mana which is the reason my icestorm wasn't working. But I still have the issue of no curses being activated from my chest.

curses need to be level 6+

below that CWDT will try to trigger them without hextouch and you don't have the unreserved mana for that.
Last edited by holetariat on Nov 26, 2021, 6:08:06 AM
"
DivineSpartan wrote:
So I'm kinda stuck on what I should be upgrading next. I'm lvl 81 with 5.5k ES and there are still moments where I feel like I die very quickly if not one shot. I'm sure my ES is way lower than it should be but I've never really played an ES build before so I'm just kind of lost as to where my focus should be now cuz I'm pretty much walled at t8 or 9 maps

ur missing ghost reaver and wasting passives on light eater, helm would be a cheap upgrade, same with chest. Spidersilk is very bad. You can get a 500+ ES vaal regalia with flat int for like 20c, and a hubris with 250+ES and flat int for around the same. Also any annointment at all on ur astramentis will help, can replace it later with tranquility when you can afford. And fix ur flasks, ur granite flask has reduced effect for instance, you don't want that.
Last edited by LocoCocoa on Nov 26, 2021, 12:07:20 PM
"
DhimWitt wrote:
great build, i am enjoying leveling it up but have hit a snag i cant seem to work out before moving to 1 life/ chaos immune. Poison and burning are killing me, i couldnt see in the build how you mitigated that with only 1 life.

Thanks

purity of elements makes you immune to ailments, so you can't burn, and poison is chaos damage, so CI makes you immune to it as well.
Hi, I follow the build, but want to change a bit.
I'm using Watcher's eye with Vitality Life leech and Ghost Reaver. But look like they don't work with each other.

Could someone help me to understand it, thanks.
Last edited by suicune221 on Nov 28, 2021, 7:20:46 AM
Mh seems to be worse than the last leagues...but could also be that it doesn't feel as good as before as the changed Gems for me, Arcane Surge and Hypthermia are not maxed yet.
Clearing is for most part not a problem but i need several minutes for a white Phoenix. And mana is kinda an issue and not at the same time.
I seem to be out of mana but everything still casts just dmg seems lower if i deactivate one of the auras.
Probably level the 2 arcane surge and 1 hypo mid tier or buy them if i feel the need.
Hi someone could tell me what more I could do to get the dmg needed for simulacrum? I get to wave 25 but kosis takes like 15 mins to get down, especially once my mana flask is empty. I know I'm missing %int rings and the double inf ammy, but getting that is 200 ex (50 each ring and 100 for ammy), is it really all I can do or am I possibly doing something wrong?
Last edited by LocoCocoa on Dec 2, 2021, 12:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info