[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Oh btw everyone there are boots with 17 int and 5% int implicit for sale...2 ex.

Basically passive point for free.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 6, 2020, 7:36:43 PM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Oh btw everyone there are boots with 17 int and 5% int implicit for sale...2 ex.

Basically passive point for free.

Yes but not es base so 0 es :/
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
New jewel boyssss

Got it for 10ex

Pretty good! You will seethe difference of survivability when many mobs attack you. Even our ball lightining counts as hit, so when you receive any amount of damage ball lightning will go near enemies and hit them all, basicly auto es flask :

I wonder if arctic armor would count..

No bcs arctic armor doesnt hit enemies
WTF, golden oil is 25c? No excuse for not anointing tranquility, folks!

Every previous league it's been around 1 ex. Wow.
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
New jewel boyssss

Got it for 10ex

Pretty good! You will seethe difference of survivability when many mobs attack you. Even our ball lightining counts as hit, so when you receive any amount of damage ball lightning will go near enemies and hit them all, basicly auto es flask :

I wonder if arctic armor would count.

Technically it freezes them so wouldn't a freeze count as a hit?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
New jewel boyssss

Got it for 10ex

I wonder if arctic armor would count.

Technically it freezes them so wouldn't a freeze count as a hit?

No, skitterbots also chill enemies but they dont hit. Arctic armor doesnt have anything to hit enemies with , its more like aura that chills only if the enemy hit you
Yeah but skitterbots aren't us so that's not a good comparison...let me just test lol
It looks like it does grant es when they hit me because my es keeps spiking up as I'm being hit

https://youtu.be/8QlTMEsrW10

Realised I had ball lightning and wave of conviction in the video too so I tested without both and was still getting steady es regen in large packs standing still. Just not as much with all 3 active.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 6, 2020, 9:20:26 PM
how far back to I have go to back to read about the use of Wave of Conviction?
Last edited by motokorth on Oct 6, 2020, 11:07:01 PM
"
motokorth wrote:
how far back to I have go to back to read about the use of Anomalous Wave of Conviction?

Page 1? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info