[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

Not true, it depends on helmet lv, if you use lv79 or below than yes, its like you said but then you cant roll the highest es rolls or t1-t2 flat int (highest is t3in this case). You needlv 85 to be able to hit all es and int rolls, but than you have 1 in 3 to hit inc int and 1 in 6 for it to be t1

Haha so 265 es vs 295 es? :P

I think I would prefer 50/50 odds at t1 for 50ish less es.

What's your int sitting at now mate? Cracked mine yet?

No bcs Im not playing much these days, will be back playing in few days. Meanwhile I tried to craft boots with no success yet
Last edited by Akisailent on Oct 6, 2020, 7:36:24 AM
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

Not true, it depends on helmet lv, if you use lv79 or below than yes, its like you said but then you cant roll the highest es rolls or t1-t2 flat int (highest is t3in this case). You needlv 85 to be able to hit all es and int rolls, but than you have 1 in 3 to hit inc int and 1 in 6 for it to be t1

No bcs Im not playing much these days, will be back playing in few days. Meanwhile I tried to craft boots with no success yet

Did you forget to essence slam? :p
They are nice!

I just cracked 3.6k int...not sure how much more I can squeeze out...My gear is pretty much as good as the int will get...So it's all tree now baby.
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

i am useing item level 79 for the 1/2 chance and i slam it with int essence for the tier 1 int :)

so far around 2ex waasted with no luck not counting the 2 other helms that came up with tier 2 int :s

and any tips how to craft the boots? cus i would love to work on that as well
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

i am useing item level 79 for the 1/2 chance and i slam it with int essence for the tier 1 int :)

so far around 2ex waasted with no luck not counting the 2 other helms that came up with tier 2 int :s

You have to craft a normal helm and than ex slma for 1/2 chance of geeting inc int, not essence already a hunter helm. Also im not using essences on boots, i want good boots with es and movement speed and some res. If not i would buy any base not int one
Ok changed it all back to proper build.

Sitting at 3650 intelligence with 13k ES. (Lower es than I should have but boots/gloves have near none on them)

IceStorm tooltip is sitting at 85k and I have an extra 7% cold penetration on amulet + 1 jewel.

Not quite sure how I can squeeze more int out but this seems ok for now.
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

You have to craft a normal helm and than ex slma for 1/2 chance of geeting inc int, not essence already a hunter helm. Also im not using essences on boots, i want good boots with es and movement speed and some res. If not i would buy any base not int one[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------

i am spaming essence on a reguler helm ilvl 79 hopeing fod a good es and open shuffix to slam hunter orb

and the boots i am asking what method do u use to craft the boots?
"
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

You have to craft a normal helm and than ex slma for 1/2 chance of geeting inc int, not essence already a hunter helm. Also im not using essences on boots, i want good boots with es and movement speed and some res. If not i would buy any base not int one

--------------------------------------------------------

i am spaming essence on a reguler helm ilvl 79 hopeing fod a good es and open shuffix to slam hunter orb

and the boots i am asking what method do u use to craft the boots?

dense+shuddering fossil
Last edited by Akisailent on Oct 6, 2020, 9:43:57 AM
Why did you start your build with all the expensive things first? It's a strange way to build hah
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Why did you start your build with all the expensive things first? It's a strange way to build hah

Bcs stuff is cheaper when its early in the league. Right now same watchers eye like mine is 50ex (I paid 25ex), emperor's mastery is 40ex (I paid 26ex) and so on. Also good rare gear I can craft more easily when fossils are cheaper into the league and for good rare gear to be on the market requires time. I was just optimizing the spendings.
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Bcs stuff is cheaper when its early in the league. Right now same watchers eye like mine is 50ex (I paid 25ex), emperor's mastery is 40ex (I paid 26ex) and so on. Also good rare gear I can craft more easily when fossils are cheaper into the league and for good rare gear to be on the market requires time. I was just optimizing the spendings.

I feel like the other stuff will get cheaper because there will be more of it...like emperor's jewel. Every day a new one is in the league. Well done for getting yours though...I'm going to go for a 6% int one next I think while I get a few more levels....see if I can push 4k int before end of league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info