[3.8] Assassin 5-12m Shaper DPS / LV 32 BV Poison /5.5k+ HP

That's my first build, so probably have much to improve.

PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/5yKuF1WS

The mandotory uniques are two Cold Iron Point and The Golden Rule

Blade Vortex link by priority:
Spoiler

Blade Vortex -> Deadly Ailments -> Vile Toxins -> Unbound Ailments -> Void Manipulation -> Empower

Flasks recommendation by best:

Uniques recommendation:

Bandits:
Spoiler
Kill all or help Alira

Pantheon:
Spoiler
Soul of Shakari is a must because poison immunity
Solaris or Lunaris

I am happy with suggestions for improvement.

Last edited by darknobre on Sep 4, 2019, 4:59:24 PM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2020, 5:13:10 PM
That is some truly amazing damage. My only issue, after watching a few videos... do you actually do anything to fight with BV? Or is BV more passive than even Cyclone was (which was already fairly boring to play)? It seems like you just walk around with an aura on that kills everyone, without any active playing. Is that right?

Either way, build is tight.
Last edited by cuorebrave on Sep 4, 2019, 7:33:25 PM
"
cuorebrave wrote:
That is some truly amazing damage. My only issue, after watching a few videos... do you actually do anything to fight with BV? Or is BV more passive than even Cyclone was (which was already fairly boring to play)? It seems like you just walk around with an aura on that kills everyone, without any active playing. Is that right?

Either way, build is tight.

Need to keep 10 blades to max dps. So is more like winter orb, walk around while the skill kill everything and every 1-2s cast BV to maintain stack.
Hey man. First of all, I really like the idea of your build. I have one question:
What is the point of herald of agony? Just the poison? Can I drop it and just lose 10% damage or will I lose more damage?
Last edited by Foreverbr0ke on Sep 4, 2019, 11:37:15 PM
Why do you use The Golden Rule, for chaos res only?

Do you think it's possible to start league with this build?
looks promising nice one mate

btw thoughts on getting Nimbleness which is on top of Pain Attunement keystone good option ?
Hey how u handle the mana needed for bv?
edit:

just imported, EB it is was already curious :>
Last edited by x420 on Sep 5, 2019, 4:35:11 AM
"
Foreverbr0ke wrote:
Hey man. First of all, I really like the idea of your build. I have one question:
What is the point of herald of agony? Just the poison? Can I drop it and just lose 10% damage or will I lose more damage?

you can drop, but will need to get 16% poison chance somewhere else

"
Why do you use The Golden Rule, for chaos res only?

Do you think it's possible to start league with this build?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Noxious_Strike
I use golden rule because of noxious strike, 5% increased poison duration for each poison inflicted recently, with golden rule you inflict 2 poison instead 1 to stack the passive.

I cant affirm you can league start, i never played with BV poison as league start. But i think is possible.

"
btw thoughts on getting Nimbleness which is on top of Pain Attunement keystone good option ?

I don't think it's a good one, have other nodes which increase more damage: Will of Blades, Force Shaper and Method to the Madness.
I will reconsider this because the 2 daggers will be stupidly expensive.
Is there a way to work withering step into this? Wither totems were a massive PITA last league for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info