Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

What will happen to existing Staves with "+2 to socketed Cold gems" can you divine them to the new mod or are they just "dead"/legacy(worse) now?
For all people who complaining about that zombie clear speed and damage nerf because of slam cooldown..... Just use RF zombies and you ok.
"
For all people who complaining about that zombie clear speed and damage nerf because of slam cooldown..... Just use RF zombies and you ok.

No thanks.

I'm all for adding in newer ways to play as a Zombie Summoner, and some of the new things are rather intriguing. But I am literally not interested in playing them over my now-dead long-lived, tried-and-true "Pure Zombies" build I have theorycrafted and raised from scratch over the past 7 Leagues since I began playing this game.

There's no reason you can tell me for the removal of Violent Dead that will make any sense in a balancing standpoint for Zombies.
There are lot of great balance and game-wise improvements and changes in this patch notes.

For some of the changes i want to give explicit feedback:

"
Atlas Mission Changes
Finally changed made to master missions in 3.5 expansion are properly finished. This is one of the best features in the upcoming 3.8 expansion.

"
Berserker
[...]
Crave the Slaughter: No longer grants 1% chance to deal double damage per 4 Rage.
After this change, this ascendancy notable does nothing on top of "Rage Support" gem. It is completely useless now.

"
Resonators can now stack. They have a stack size of 10 in normal Stash Tabs and the inventory, and the Primitive Resonators can stack to 5000 in the Currency Tab.
Combined with stackability of fossils implemented in 3.7.x patch, this is the best QoL change i've ever seen in this game. Bravo!

"
Combat Focus: Now also applies to Wild Strike.
This is big! This is worth mentioning as important skill change.

"
Tremor Rod:
I hope you fixed weird behavior of mines caused by this item. Mines had major issues with this item equipped!

"
Normal monsters that spawn as part of a Rare monster's pack are now classified as minions of that monster, and gain one of the Rare monster's non-nemesis, non-aura modifiers. They also have a special visual effect to distinguish them, will deal more damage, have more life, and grant more experience when slain.
This is exactly how it was in Diablo II. Even after all those years, there are lot of good stuff worth copying from D2 huh?

"
Betrayal Changes
Finally changes to poorly-balanced 3.5 league mechanics arrived! This is one of the best improvements i'm looking forward in 3.8 expansion.

"
You'll now appear in your Hideout (rather than Town) if you die to the Elder or one of its Guardians.
7 leagues late better than never...

"
Pressing the Hide Popups button in the Help Panel now also disables the flashing Help Panel icon, and marks all pages as read.
Thank you!

"
A notification now displays how much favour you've earned upon completing a Master's mission.
For players who don't care about Master's favour, this is downgrade because it is nothing but spam for us. Can we please have an option to hide this notification?

"
Fixed a bug where destroying a wall in the Azurite Mine would count towards encounter completion for the sake of the Delve depth ladder.
So this is how cheaters "completed" solo depth ladder in party league since 3.4 expansion. Nice to know it finally.

"
Fixed a case of desync caused by the Divine Tempest.
Fixed some small cases of desync that could occur during the Elder encounter.
This is the only two mentions of desync fixes in patch notes. Does this means desync caused by Incubators not fixed yet?

-----
No changes for "Mortem Morsu" unique claw? This item fits perfectly in poison theme of the league, but yet has outdated 110 pDPS.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Awesome! Can't wait to try out summoner
Why does people try to convince us about this obvious nerf on RF as a "BUFF"??

Now, you will need to invest a lot in offensive nodes for keep o increased your dmg.

Ok. We will get a little more dmg losing...mmm... 2000 HP and 500-800 life regeneration???

In addition, in order to get this way, we will need to change the most of our equipment. And unfortunately, decent RF setup is expensive. How many exalteds will be useless...?

All our setup is focused on HP or eHP...
That elder helmets and elder belts aren't cheap.

We will need to get new weapon with new mods. The shaper scepter is expensive too.

Do you keep the idea that this is a buff??

This changes are ridiculous. Nerfing one of the worst cleanspeed builds played for <1% players....

WP GGG

I'll probably let your game in standby as a complaint for your stupid nerf politics.

Wp GGG.
Love all the delve and syndicate changes. Shared on all accounts, no longer will i get penalized for re-rolling so many times :D
Do changes to Queen's Decree in 3.8 also apply to Queen's Escape?
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
"

No thanks.

I'm all for adding in newer ways to play as a Zombie Summoner, and some of the new things are rather intriguing. But I am literally not interested in playing them over my now-dead long-lived, tried-and-true "Pure Zombies" build I have theorycrafted and raised from scratch over the past 7 Leagues since I began playing this game.

There's no reason you can tell me for the removal of Violent Dead that will make any sense in a balancing standpoint for Zombies.

But Violent Dead is not removed... just hard to get like 4-5 ex item. With all the changes and violent dead zombies now just insanely good.
"
Dreamounette wrote:

Too much QQ D3 players here , and they dont even support a Free game, so let them talk.
Nobody Care about them, is a nice QoL patch, every patch on every game should have that lines of text and QOL.

I have also personal thinking about ppl who have an argument like yours "D3 players", you are prolly person who not even ever did any build by your self, because of your lack of knowledge and understanding.
If you are real player you will know how to criticize and give argument without "D3" and similar, there is a lot wrong in Poe for too long, game is old too old, real player will be wanted to play best and versatile game not just mediocre ARPG game with big imbalance and two META driven classes per league what PoE become.
I am here from beginning, I did many purchases but never bough forum "Title", brought rl friends here who also spent a lot, brought ppl from other online games but lately I lose confidence that PoE will be good even like it was, from league to league I have less interest in game because it is just one big Deja Vu, full of false promises and nothing ever solved.
Last edited by Coolmer on Sep 4, 2019, 11:32:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info