Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

YES! HH lives to see another league!
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Can we get these on audible?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
No hh nerf lul
pogg
No fix on Ryzen 3000 performance?
No hype allowed.
Upon completing the Mastermind encounter, you'll now have access to a reward room for every single Immortal Syndicate member currently with a job on your board (including prisoners). That's essentially up to 14 rooms worth of rewards, plus the Mastermind

lolwut? I'm usually a delve fan, but betrayal is going to be crazy
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
Now grants increased cooldown recovery speed for your Zombie's Slam Attack as the gem levels, up to 76% at gem level 20 (previously none).

Violent Dead: Can no longer drop or be obtained from quests.

You have got to be absolutely kidding me. This is the largest nerf you could possibly give to Zombies, trying to MAKE them nothing but meat shields, or to pair with the Minion Instability/Minion RF/Aukuna's Will items/gems. Reverse this crap immediately! You're throwing away Zombies as a solid DPS choice in favor of everything else. No. Stop that.

Violent Dead is 100% mandatory for Zombies' dps, and the passive node for them from the Ascendency gave 100% cooldown recovery, not 76%. This is a bogus, huge nerf to Zombies' damage output, meanwhile you're giving Skeletons some huge amount of love? No. Just no.

Nooooo!
I was so freaking hyped about playing a zombie build as my main, how are you compensating the nerf? How can you make zombies useful with this change?
URR DURR POGG URR DURR HYPE URR DURR 5YEARS KID
lol league, true lol
Well I don't like Manabot nerf :c RIP Healthy Mind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info