[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Thanks for such a detailed guide. I've been playing for about a year, one character per league, but I still feel lost about many things and I completely depend on guides like this. Thank you!

Since I couldn't find any good rares for sale I attempted to craft my own sword, but it was my first craft ever and the result is barely any better than Rigwald's Command. I followed the brief instructions in the crafting section, but am I right that there should be possible to have more modifiers on it? And if so, what did I do wrong? Should I have been using essences and fossils instead of Regal Orbs?
"
markusaurus wrote:

Thanks for such a detailed guide. I've been playing for about a year, one character per league, but I still feel lost about many things and I completely depend on guides like this. Thank you!

Since I couldn't find any good rares for sale I attempted to craft my own sword, but it was my first craft ever and the result is barely any better than Rigwald's Command. I followed the brief instructions in the crafting section, but am I right that there should be possible to have more modifiers on it? And if so, what did I do wrong? Should I have been using essences and fossils instead of Regal Orbs?

The +Phys damage could be a little better. In my case i annointed a non anvil amulet with gemini, and skipped the block chance modifier on the weapon, allowing me to get attack speed. I got super lucky in getting a decent phys%+accuracy hybrid with attack speed.

Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jan 16, 2020, 11:39:06 AM

I had to sell my juicy sword because i needed currency. I am hurting on surviving and i messed up somewhere. DPS could be way better too >.<

Im in love with this build bro, thanks for sharing <3
Crafting for the first time, is this good? Shall I regal this? Anything specific i should look for? Any tips? (I read the crafting section)
Last edited by PotionBlade3363 on Jan 17, 2020, 1:39:30 PM
"
Crafting for the first time, is this good? Shall I regal this? Anything specific i should look for? Any tips? (I read the crafting section)

Brutality removes elemental damage done, so i don't think the +cold will give you anything. Keep rolling alteration orbs :)
Not sure if this has been asked but if I'm not a fan of Bladestorm, would this build allow me to use any other melee skill gem I want?
"
ChikenNagetsu wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked but if I'm not a fan of Bladestorm, would this build allow me to use any other melee skill gem I want?

Personally I dont like Bladestorm as well, I asked a couple comments about Vaal Reave.
In my experience I've been enjoying a lot. Deals less damage on single target but the clear is much better than bladestorm.
IF you switch SPECIFICALLY to Vaal Reave, also switch Close Combat to Multistrike. I also tried Blade Flurry just for the LuLz and its pretty good too, melted T16 juicy bosses like butter but the clear is awful, and you will have to switch close combat to Infused Channeling, maybe change a couple things in the passive tree to adjust to a channeling skill, but overall this build is extremely flexible and allows a lot of personal customizations, which I simply love because it's cool to try and tweak your character. Here's my gear, for example:

This might look like an stupid atrocity but if is retarded and works then it isn't retarded LOL
I have 2 non reserved mana but it doesn't matter because my Reave and Leap Slam costs 0 because of the ring/neck enchants. I got a VERY good damage buff with the Synthesis ring in exchange of some survivability and a couple changes in the passive tree. My next investment will be to craft better swords (mine have 370 and 350 DPS respectively), try to craft something with at least 400 DPS. If you want to check my PoB feel free to do so!
Is this better? Its a t1 roll for the accuracy+inc phys dmg mod, or should i aim for the regular inc phys or added phys?
I'm feeling squishy in my tabula now, so i need to upgrade my chest armor. I'm looking at a Belly of the Beast, but I don't have the currency to buy a 6L. I can however, afford a 5L. What support is best to drop? I have checked the DPS tooltip and there will be a significant drop in DPS as expected, but I don't know how to factor in all the rage, close combat etc.
Last edited by PotionBlade3363 on Jan 18, 2020, 7:03:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info