[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Got my first Sirius kill last night. Awakener level 4. Did craft that weapon too, pretty nice :)

A lot people say, that i need top armor or super swords. I really don't think so. It's my actually gear, 36 challenges done, even sirus on 8 lvl it's not a big problem. Thanks for this build, for me is very friendly and cost me around 10ex maybe.

Nice to hear that. Indeed, your gear is ok but nothing expensive. The build is very tanky by itself and doesn't need top gear to work.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
yes hes right i think
"
Tjaaav1 wrote:
A lot people say, that i need top armor or super swords. I really don't think so. It's my actually gear, 36 challenges done, even sirus on 8 lvl it's not a big problem. Thanks for this build, for me is very friendly and cost me around 10ex maybe.

oh wow nice. I definitely get one shot still against metamorphs. Doesn't happen often, but something that can still get me. Died about 4 times vs awaken level 4 sirius, but mostly from not knowing the fight as well.
Done this build today, and dont know what wrong im doing, but it have low dps and i die very often in 14 teir maps. Fight with a boss is a pain in the ... Please can someone who understand this build see my character?

btw. sorry for my poor english, it isnt my native language.

in game my bladestorm dps is 31 799,3
Last edited by Sirarteuhubi on Jan 12, 2020, 7:54:04 PM
"
Sirarteuhubi wrote:
Done this build today, and dont know what wrong im doing, but it have low dps and i die very often in 14 teir maps. Fight with a boss is a pain in the ... Please can someone who understand this build see my character?

What is your block chance? How exactly are you dying? Specific map mods? Spells? Trying to tank slams? Nothing about your build/items really jumps out to me as wrong except I noticed you're using 3 life flasks, that's totally unnecessary. Diamond Flask and Sulphur Flask in place of those 2 will help your damage quite a bit. I'm also using Herald of Purity.

I just started this build today and I'm already doing tier 11-14 maps at level 70, and I'm not squishy at all despite not having most of my life nodes yet, once I hit 80 I will most likely do my awakener 6 which has been sitting for awhile now. I'm at 79% block chance and 5.1k hp and haven't died yet on this character.

Maybe somebody with more than 9 hours experience with this build can help you out.
Last edited by EnrageDlol on Jan 13, 2020, 3:30:53 AM
So i came back to this guy after getting a 400dps 1h weapon. My block is sitting at 63 instead of 73 in HO but in battle it doesnt take long to get to 79. There is a risk but that replacement weapon helped a lot.

What should be my next upgrade? I'm thinking more DPS or perhaps i should work on max health? Since its ~64xx.

"
Sirarteuhubi wrote:

Your gear is ok but low on health. You can get a lot more because crafted rolls can't go very high. Other than that I don't see anything really wrong. Your damage and block chance should be high, don't know why you're dying. Maybe you should give use more information.

"
obonut wrote:
So i came back to this guy after getting a 400dps 1h weapon. My block is sitting at 63 instead of 73 in HO but in battle it doesnt take long to get to 79. There is a risk but that replacement weapon helped a lot.

What should be my next upgrade? I'm thinking more DPS or perhaps i should work on max health? Since its ~64xx.

You can anoint gemini if you die at the start of fights for more block chance. Your gear is generally good. Everything can be upgraded though but you're at the stage where upgrades cost a lot. The only thing that stands out are the flasks. You can't possibly need a mana flask.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Jan 13, 2020, 10:14:31 AM
"
"
Sirarteuhubi wrote:

Your gear is ok but low on health. You can get a lot more because crafted rolls can't go very high. Other than that I don't see anything really wrong. Your damage and block chance should be high, don't know why you're dying. Maybe you should give use more information.

Im dying from morphs. They can one shoot me. My block chance is enough but the damage is what concerns me. As i mentioned before i struggle with bosses. My ho dps is only 31 799.3. Is that enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info