[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

I don't understand. Or at least I hope I don't. Because if you're suggesting impailing ememies with riposte then that's an awful idea. It triggers on block with a cooldown and you'll NEVER get enough impale stacks. Also impale with a 1L skill? You need to read the wiki to learn how impale works if you think that's any good. Terrible idea truly.
hey guyz im using paradoxica + saviour... but even then my dps is barely 200k... what am i doing wrong? and what upgrades will give me most dps?
First of all DPS numbers don't really matter. You probably haven't checked some option in PoB. What matters is how the build plays in-game.
You've making a different build so I don't know what you're trying to do. Certainly not using a diamond (of the order) is a bad idea. You should also have enough block to not need a Rumi's. Get some flat damage on your jewellery and a good Stygian. Since you seem to have money a bottled faith and a good watcher's eye will be a significant help too.
"
First of all DPS numbers don't really matter. You probably haven't checked some option in PoB. What matters is how the build plays in-game.
You've making a different build so I don't know what you're trying to do. Certainly not using a diamond (of the order) is a bad idea. You should also have enough block to not need a Rumi's. Get some flat damage on your jewellery and a good Stygian. Since you seem to have money a bottled faith and a good watcher's eye will be a significant help too.

One big issue i had was i wasnt getting crit regularly for saviour with bladestorm.. so i switched to cyclone its better but still not 100% uptime without diamond flask.
So i should try to get more flat damage then %dmg? will a ryslatha boost dmg?
Of course you don't crit regularly. You're trying to get crit multi. How much do you have? It can't be much more than 300. You can get that with a single item and then invest in crit chance. That's the whole point. Getting both is very hard for this build. My crit chance with flasks up is ~58%.
Yeah Ryslatha's is a great item for damage provided you can spare the resists.
That Abyssus will get you killed in hard maps.
"
@azith28

@Tr0gledyte
You don't seem to understand. ATTACK ALL THE TIME. Keep the attack button pressed until shit dies. BS is just like any other skill. Isn't it obvious in the videos? What the hell are you doing counting the storms? KEEP ATTACKING. Don't wait for them to move. Where did you get that from?
If you want to turn this into elemental go ahead but you're on your own.

[Removed by Support] I watched your T16 clearing video and it's obvious you literally have triple my attack speed and DPS because of disgustingly expensive gear.

Most. People. Don't. Have. That. My character plays in slow-motion compared to yours despite following your tree and having decent gear.

You yourself said you can play this build by letting the storms kill mobs while moving on.. well, I can't, because without pumping 20 exalts into gear I don't have the damage, the mobs survive.

And if I play like you do, by attacking continuously, my clearspeed is very low. Your AoE is like 50% bigger than mine with triple the attack speed, how the hell am I supposed to play like you? Your blood stance has more AoE than my sandstorms ffs.

Don't use your videos to represent this build for us common folk.. I regret putting my time into this.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 6, 2021, 9:11:15 AM
Funny how you insult my "abilities" when I repeatedly said the damage is lacking and white/blue mobs are surviving multiple bladestorm attacks and that I have very poor AoE. No amount of skill is going to compensate for such poor clearspeed. I followed your skilltree and your "regular gear" almost down to a T.

There's a difference between "a few ex gear" and " a few ex per slot gear". This was supposed to be a good league starter but it is decidedly mediocre.

The only tip you could give me was using Maligaro's which will boost damage, sure, but only by like.. 10%? I need double damage to even be competetive.

Where am I going to get that sick attack speed from? Your regular attacks are faster than my multistrike attacks.

And how do I get such a huge AoE? Like really huge, I was veyr surprised when I watched the video. I could only achieve that with the increased AoE gem, but that would greatly decrease the damage I desperately need.

Please tell me, because I seriously do not know, and so far you've been unable to tell me. If " just throw 15 ex at it" is the answer then your build is not very good.

I think I'll reroll this character to swap Brutality Support for something that allows elemental damage, and change the skilltree to accomodate that. This allows me to make use of Atziri's Promise, The Wise Oak, amulets/rings with % of physical damage gained as extra elemental damage, a way to get Unholy Might, etc etc. I'm sure the result will be much higher DPS than this with cheaper gear.

Hopefully that will salvage it.

Funny how you criticize my lack of understanding of the game, I took a break for a year but played PoE pretty hardcore for 2 years before that, and lots of people have complained about this build's low damage. My 1 ex gear Oro's Sacrifice Flicker character had higher DPS lol.
Last edited by Tr0gledyte on May 6, 2021, 1:41:02 AM
You also kept telling me to ditch my Belly of the Beast when it gives me more net life than any other piece of armor in the game, except Kaom's.

Like.. why. The body armor is not the problem. Sure I can get a sick astral plate with +175 flat life if it has Life and Strength mods (which still gives me less total life than a Belly) and some cool mods for like 5 exalted orbs before 6-linking it, but nothing that actually helps me do damage, which is the problem with this build.
Last edited by Tr0gledyte on May 6, 2021, 1:49:58 AM
"
Tr0gledyte wrote:
You also kept telling me to ditch my Belly of the Beast when it gives me more net life than any other piece of armor in the game, except Kaom's.

Like.. why. The body armor is not the problem. Sure I can get a sick astral plate with +175 flat life if it has Life and Strength mods (which still gives me less total life than a Belly) and some cool mods for like 5 exalted orbs before 6-linking it, but nothing that actually helps me do damage, which is the problem with this build.

I got a decentish 6l with -15 total mana cost for less than 5 ex last week. That's kinda important so you can run Pride.
"
Divinehammer wrote:
"
Tr0gledyte wrote:

I got a decentish 6l with -15 total mana cost for less than 5 ex last week. That's kinda important so you can run Pride.

If you need sick gear just to get decent clearspeed out of a build then it's a bad build.

It's tanky, I'll give it that, but the clearspeed and overall dps on a reasonable budget is absolutely atrocious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info