3.7.5d Patch Notes

Have emptied my old maps tabs.
Closed client twice, to no avail.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Hey guys, my tabs didn't remove at first either. Then i started logging in on all of my characters untill on one of them i checked my stash and the old empty tabs were gone maybe try logging in more of your old characters
Hey all,

If some of your empty remove-only map/unique stashes are refusing to disappear, you may need to click through each sub-tab to make sure they're really empty and then log out/in twice. Sorry for the trouble!
weeeeeew lads!!! its finally here!!111oneoeone
"
Nav_GGG wrote:
Hey all,

If some of your empty remove-only map/unique stashes are refusing to disappear, you may need to click through each sub-tab to make sure they're really empty and then log out/in twice. Sorry for the trouble!

Double- and triple-checked that all my empty "Remove-only" map stash tabs are indeed empty.

Logged out and back in 6 times so far (even completely closed and re-launched PoE twice), and the Remove-Only map tabs are still there.
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
Nav_GGG wrote:
Hey all,

Double- and triple-checked that all my empty "Remove-only" map stash tabs are indeed empty.

Logged out and back in 6 times so far (even completely closed and re-launched PoE twice), and the Remove-Only map tabs are still there.

Same here. Nothing in them. I can change the remove only map tabs to other map leagues. Log in and out, shut the game down, Nada, still there.
For some reason it seems to take some time. I just left it sitting idle in my ho and when I looked again the tabs had dissapeared.

Also I talked to Alva (which was level 6 before) and hadn't leveled after the leagues merged and suddenly she became level 7 (and I got the master achievement). Guess there's some database that needs time to update.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
my map tabs are still not deleting like you said
thank. you. very. much.
It doesn't work. Check my account. I got 2 map tabs empty read only !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info