[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

I'm having a REALLY bad time with survivability and I dont know what to do about it, 5khp + 2,5k ES, The sustain is not my problem but the instagib from lots of trash and big hits, you can rly feel you dont have any dodge/evasion or armor/physical reduction with this build, also chaos damage is a real killer for me since it sooo hard to get chaos res with all these uniques. Dont get me worng I love the build and this is the first build I really could stick with for this long in league and still feel enjoyment but now at T15+ maps I rip soo often
I’m losing my mind I can’t manage to get my balls to proc constantly, it’s like I get 5 every 20 seconds or so if I’m standing still casting. Any help would be great playing necro version. I’ve only been able to get a lot of balls when I have desecrate linked to cyclone/volatile. In tabula
"
KilthisApex wrote:
I’m losing my mind I can’t manage to get my balls to proc constantly, it’s like I get 5 every 20 seconds or so if I’m standing still casting. Any help would be great playing necro version. I’ve only been able to get a lot of balls when I have desecrate linked to cyclone/volatile. In tabula

Your profile is closed. I can't see your characters, so I can't help you.
What do you think about refusing to increase the critical chance and its multiplier in the name of pure fire damage and the path to the "Heart of Flames" at passives? Will it be worth it or is critical damage does all the job?
"
SoBelt wrote:
What do you think about refusing to increase the critical chance and its multiplier in the name of pure fire damage and the path to the "Heart of Flames" at passives? Will it be worth it or is critical damage does all the job?

My first character wasn't based on crits, but after few test I decided to go full crit. Crit multi is actually highest damage multiplier that we can find on the tree. Heart of Flame is great. You can allocate this passive point using Thread of Hope unique jewel without being connected to the tree.
"
SiCH13 wrote:

You can allocate this passive point using Thread of Hope unique jewel without being connected to the tree.

Yeah, but - ~12 allresist really hurt. now with flask i have 75 resist at all. And Nessa stage at Tsoagoth, The Brine King keeps closer to oneshoot me with lightning strikes. if resist going down i think that's will be 100% death.
Last edited by SoBelt on Jan 5, 2020, 4:55:30 PM
Guys when i join a boss room and left many fireball on last room....they wont spaw on boss room, i need to leave and rejoin the map all the time
"
lockle wrote:
Guys when i join a boss room and left many fireball on last room....they wont spaw on boss room, i need to leave and rejoin the map all the time

So.. You can just wait till balls disappear and after this come to boss.
"
lockle wrote:

It's a bug. GGG know about this issue, but still didn't fix it.

I reported this bug few weeks ago. Here is the thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2692603
"
SoBelt wrote:
"
lockle wrote:

So.. You can just wait till balls disappear and after this come to boss.

No...some balls stay around the map and wont desapear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info