Check out the Saboteur Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Blight

"
Lynerus wrote:
I dont play any build he made go me also miner need more dps as it is i dont think i could even do guardians on mine (or at least not all of them)

Miners have more than enough damage for everything (it just depends on your build).

"
Jedam81 wrote:
so they nerfed traps which was barely played (0.8% in synthesis and 0.6% in legion)
I don't get it, and i'm pissed cause i was planning on playing it

What nerf are you talking about?
Last edited by Rakiii on Sep 1, 2019, 1:29:07 PM
"
-the reason they nerfed sabo regen is because they want to give people other options for miner and trapper builds

From the Baeclast summary. Apparently GGG thinks the option of dying more frequently is good build diversity.
"
"
Kurgosh wrote:
You do know that most of that is already part of the current, very squishy, Sabo ascendancy right? And that it's been nerfed from the current version?

Yes, I am aware that most of it already exists. The answer to this is plain and simple: stop making bad builds with it.

Still a nerf.
I was going to play Saboteur. Guess I will play Assassin like 3(G) wants.
Apparently a trapper hit Chris's car in the parking lot and didn't pay for the damage, because they are seriously out to destroy the archetype. Along with the huge nerfs to one of the two sources of defense we get from the ascendancy, the development manifesto just announced that we get a 25% across the board DPS nerf.
"
Kurgosh wrote:
the development manifesto just announced that we get a 25% across the board DPS nerf.

Can you elaborate for the less experienced?

I was thinking about trying a Sabo with Tremor Rod for the super-long blast chains. I mean, 20+ mines x2 explosions - isn't that a huge damage mod?
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 4, 2019, 6:26:28 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Kurgosh wrote:
the development manifesto just announced that we get a 25% across the board DPS nerf.

Can you elaborate for the less experienced?

I was thinking about trying a Sabo with Tremor Rod for the super-long blast chains. I mean, 20+ mines x2 explosions - isn't that a huge damage mod?

They removed the +1 trap shaper mod. So now instead of 4 traps, you get 3. 25% of the dps gone

Edit - not enchant, shaper mod for gloves.
Last edited by Kurgosh on Sep 4, 2019, 8:14:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info