[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Kbanger wrote:
can someone tell me which fossils im meant to use to craft those claws? i cant find it in the thread

Personally I feel the best option is Corroded, Shuddering, Aberrant (unless you're rich and can afford the Annulments). Obviously use Perfects/Einhar/Syndicate to increase the base quality to 26-30% first.

Corroded is required for the 60% more poison damage.
Shuddering gives you a good chance to roll attack speed.
Aberrant gives you a good chance to roll flat chaos damage, which only has a T1 roll.

That combo will give you a more-than-good-enough weapon for end-game content.

Naturally a multi-modded claw with phys%/flat phys/Aspd/Crit+Qual is the best end-game option save for a lottery hit with fossil crafting.

"
Neyeah wrote:

Edit: After reading up on fossil

I'd say just Corroded + Perfect would/should do.. you'd want the quality + 60% chance more poison dmg only.. cause I'm not sure how to get the chaos flat damage as it is not in the list even within aberrant fossil, unless there's a fossil to roll flat chaos damage, if yes then add sanctified along?

haha again.. i'm noob crafter so.. gotta ask the masters here

Fossils do two things. One, they can allow for rolls unique to ONLY those fossils. Two, they can increase the likelihood of getting a roll related to the fossil type. The flat chaos damage roll (Malicious) can occur naturally, but if you use an Aberrant Fossil, you have an increased chance of landing that roll.
Last edited by nEgativezEro89 on Sep 20, 2019, 10:25:39 AM
Will asenath glove be better than fenumus glove in blighted maps?
"
Kbanger wrote:
can someone tell me which fossils im meant to use to craft those claws? i cant find it in the thread

I’m a relative newb to high level crafting but I will tell you what I did. Used perfect fossil to get a level 84 Gemini claw to 30% quality. Then scrub it and use corroded, metallic and aberrant fossils.

Once you get a claw that has the double dmg and chaos dmg mods, then you need to be able to fit the “can’t change prefixes" mod on there. If there are already 6 mods on there, or 3 suffix mods, you will need to annul a mod off first before you can fit the "can't change prefixes" mod. Hopefully you don;t brick the claw at this point.

Once you get the "can't change prefixes mod" on there, then scrub it and you will be left with just the double damage mod, the chaos damage mod and maybe one more prefix mod. If you have the extra prefix mod on there, you will need to annul it off, so there is another good chance you brick the claw at this point. If you successfully, annul the third prefix mod off, then proceed to multicraft.

I’ll tell you I probably had to do part or all of this process 30-40 times in order to get the double damage and chaos mod and have them both survive the annuling steps. Maybe there is a better way, but that is what I did.

Going with just the double damage mod and then multicrafting +phys damage is way way easier and an order of magnitude cheaper though. And to be honest, with the PoB being so screwy for poison, I’m not even sure if the +chaos dmg mod even yields more dps, although in theory it probably should. That being said, I went off of other peoples analysis and crafted my own +chaos damage Gemini claw. :)
Last edited by JaguarXXX on Sep 20, 2019, 12:31:33 PM
Hello guys,

I see a lot of questions in this thread and a lot of people asking what to do and so on.. it would take too much time to answer every question, but I stream this build almost daily at:

https://www.twich.tv/dynatj

and I gladly answer all the questions I can :)

For all those wondering, who I am - I am the first guy who had Uber Elder down with this build and uploaded some videos on this thread.

Cheers!
Hi, what is the best mod to craft on those claws?

"
Okkaen2 wrote:

% increased physical damage is probably the best one
Last edited by JaguarXXX on Sep 20, 2019, 12:20:51 PM
"
Yerzyk wrote:
Whats gems are you using for bosses?

I haven't switched any of the recommended gems out for bosses and just did Hydra and Phoenix no problem last night. There is no downside to using GMP since we aren't worried about the projectile damage penalty at all and each hit adds a poison and if you are using a claw, LGoH. The spread of projectiles also helps with targeting obviously.

Last edited by JaguarXXX on Sep 20, 2019, 12:43:16 PM
"
JaguarXXX wrote:
"
Yerzyk wrote:
Whats gems are you using for bosses?

I haven't switched any of the recommended gems out for bosses and just did Hydra and Phoenix no problem last night. There is no downside to using GMP since we aren't worried about the projectile damage penalty at all and each hit adds a poison and if you are using a claw, LGoH. The spread of projectiles also helps with targeting obviously.

Plague Bearer is the MVP for Bosses.
"
Okkaen2 wrote:

I'm getting the most dps in PoB out of claws with

add x to x phys damage
% increased physical damage
% increased attack speed

only problem is chaos damage multiplier doesnt work in PoB so im not sure how good that one is.

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Best weapon route for Standard Blight? Just looking to kill some low key bosses, get into red maps for a bit to try the new poison builds.

Claw+shield or dagger+dagger? I really don't feel like doing large respecs since I have to do that on another character and need all my regrets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info