[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
loczek123 wrote:
Ok, so I played with PoB it looks very good. I chose to go to Claw mainly for two reasons:
1. LgoH looks like a mandatory option on projectile (just like on Molten Strike), considering that all our potential goes in Poison damage, we can't count on good leech
2. I think it's much easier to craft poison Claw than Dagger on endgame.

I will definitely play Temporal Chains Aura, the difference in damage between him and Despair is practically imperceptible but Chains will give us a good survival. On endgame, probably a good option is Solstice Vigil Amulet (free Chains) and HoA.

I was able to achieve 162% max life.

It seems that Perfect Agony is a must have option, certainly on Boss because our Hit is weak anyway.

https://pastebin.com/gh2qkhqQ

Items are entered quickly so there is nothing to suggest. In general, I will want to use these unique items, chest and gloves are almost certain, the rest will we see (Claw will definitely be craft).

Totally agree with claws, but kinda surprised that Chains and Despair are close damage wise. I guess that duration is a lot more powerful than i think. Do you plan taking Perfect Agony in the tree or via Coralito's Signature?
"
loczek123 wrote:

False!
They made rune daggers, so basically Ambushers are the best base to craft phys now, since they are as easy to roll as claws!

Also daggers can roll modifiers to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier and they have 30% crit.
For pure (glass-cannon) dps, I´d go daggers. (They got higher dmg on tree as well.)
I just check new tree and it seems to be awesome. I create one so may be it will help a bit:

https://pastebin.com/QGy4MmhR

Anyway i think about armour. You said good choise will be Dendrobate, but if we come with life build that seems to not be a great idea we lost here becaise Dendrobate is EVA/ES base. I think great idea will be:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cospri%27s_Will

Up to 2k+ Evasion, additional Curse, chanse to poison on hit, and what is the best, we can curse everything even curse immune mobs. The biggest pain in the ass is no life here but i think now we will can afford it.

For oils we need to get

Instability (witch passive gives extra Power charge)
Overcharge (Templar passive gives extra power charge)
Constitution (For extra life kick!)

Cant w8 for Your version, and see what i would make better.

EDIT to not make doublepost.

I see You go with Claws, but may be You find a time to chceck and tell what can i change on dagger tree?
Last edited by RocketDragon on Sep 4, 2019, 3:25:30 PM
NIce idea, and i checked ya pastebin and was a bit surprised. WIll that be a spectral throw build or a cyclone one?
Just got some quick tree for crit claw assasin: https://pastebin.com/uBNsH33X
any advice or better options?
So no new gems since they are not in POB yet...

So what exactly is the main skill then, Spectral Throw?

"
Kurokâ wrote:
NIce idea, and i checked ya pastebin and was a bit surprised. WIll that be a spectral throw build or a cyclone one?

I'm pretty sure that Spectral Throw is a temporary filler in place of Cobra Lash and Venom Gyre, since we don't have them in PoB yet, nor do we have much information beyond what's been described in the posts about them.
"
Anyway i think about armour. You said good choise will be Dendrobate, but if we come with life build that seems to not be a great idea we lost here becaise Dendrobate is EVA/ES base. I think great idea will be:

There is no better chest. If we want to go into a more defensive option then Yriel's Fostering or Cherrubim's Maleficence.

"
I see You go with Claws, but may be You find a time to chceck and tell what can i change on dagger tree?

Maybe I will also do PoB for daggers but I think Claw will be a much better at all.

"
I'm pretty sure that Spectral Throw is a temporary filler in place of Cobra Lash and Venom Gyre, since we don't have them in PoB yet, nor do we have much information beyond what's been described in the posts about them.

Exactly, I don't know why everyone is so surprised, this is how you build when skills not yet available in PoB.

I made an update of the first post. This is slowly beginning to look like a real guide
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 4, 2019, 5:14:08 PM
"
loczek123 wrote:
Ok, so I played with PoB it looks very good. I chose to go to Claw mainly for two reasons:
1. LgoH looks like a mandatory option on projectile (just like on Molten Strike), considering that all our potential goes in Poison damage, we can't count on good leech

I will definitely play Temporal Chains Aura, the difference in damage between him and Despair is practically imperceptible but Chains will give us a good survival. On endgame, probably a good option is Solstice Vigil Amulet (free Chains) and HoA.

I was able to achieve 162% max life.

It seems that Perfect Agony is a must have option, certainly on Boss because our Hit is weak anyway.

https://pastebin.com/gh2qkhqQ

Items are entered quickly so there is nothing to suggest. In general, I will want to use these unique items, chest and gloves are almost certain, the rest will we see (Claw will definitely be craft).

O! This one is nice with that leech rate and life i think. Tried similar with dagger but damage was lower and the leech too. Maybe new crafting options will overwhelm that disatventage, idk but i'm going to league start with this one.
Looking forward to trying this build. Hardest part is I play on console and use my phone to look at skill trees. Somebody needs to come up with a good way to do builds with your phone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info