New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Blight

It's hard to get excited if we don't even know where they drop.

Some cool cards, but it doesn't matter since you'll never find them.
OMG! Whoever made the fishing rod card, I love you! *_*
That ice cream in Wraeclast is cute too. On the other hand, I don't know what's wrong with the throne guy, but I just can't look at cards with him.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Perilyze wrote:
Hope the scarab cards aren't too rare

considering that I farmed for 2 months maps and the new scarab card in 3.7 all I got was this:

a single set.. they are not only are but very low drop rate, considering legion was a good source for different kind of things.

I wouldnt expect anything from the scarab cards.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Waiting for HH/Inspired Learning Nerf.
"
Prequarantine wrote:
I'm actually upset that GGG would implement something so meta-destroying. I don't think they have a clue what they're doing and the widereaching impacts it will have on the meta as well as the economy. Might as well just have a card for a full stack of Albino Rhoa Feathers while you're at it. Utterly disgusted.

Meh, they haven't even added new corrupted mods to fishing rods with the last corrupted implicit update. Also, don't forget you now have fishing rings.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Perilyze wrote:

considering that I farmed for 2 months maps and the new scarab card in 3.7 all I got was this:

a single set.. they are not only are but very low drop rate, considering legion was a good source for different kind of things.

It's theorized that the Sulphite Scarab card is from a specific monster, not a specific map, thus it's a lot harder to farm then it looks.
lets go ggg boyz
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
KnightAgenta wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Perilyze wrote:

It's theorized

theories.. meh point still stands.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"The Skeleton" doesnt make any sense to me right now.

Either you want Vaal Summon Skeleton or lv 21 Summon Skeleton, but never lv 20 Summon Skeleton with q23.

Anything im missing?

What exactly is the point of all those ilvl:100 elder stuff cards? Making uberelder encounter even more obsolete and even less profitable? I dont get it. What is the reasoning behind this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info