New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Blight

Elder opal ilvl 100... Ok that card will be worth something.

I just hope card drops are made more common or atleast better target farmable as was their initial idea. Give divcards higher drop chance from map bosses or something. Currency cards could be rare but if I want to target farm an item, it should be worth it. Some cards ive only seen once even though they are map restricted.
well as ssf im excited about ancient doom card.
id assume it drops either from vaal, pyramid, or vaal ruins.
yes, a lot of cards are insanely rare, but some are farmable in a few hours.
I don't get it , why second vaults of atziri card?
But others really cool ! congratz ggg.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Very nice :D
Isnt there already a card for Vaults of Atziri? Did we really need more of those?
4 cards are Trolls and some others are cards that 90% of players wont find ...

Why are you designing this ? Paying to troll instead of adding something usefull to the game -_-"
Pog
"
moumout wrote:
4 cards are Trolls and some others are cards that 90% of players wont find ...

Why are you designing this ? Paying to troll instead of adding something usefull to the game -_-"

TRUTH
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Wait... Why is Cameria in "The Deal" card that exchanges for a cartography scarab? Shouldn't it be Rin?
Yay another million cards. Path of trading.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info