Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

I don't fully understand this : "any missions earned while you're mapping are tracked and accumulated on your Atlas. "

It mean that if we are in a map were before you have a random encounter happening, we now have :

1 : The same encounter BUT, it add it in the Master Counter IF we finish the map without doing it ?
if so:
1.a : If i do 2Niko out of the 3 in the Map, i still got the encounter +1 on the counter ?
1.b : I need to not talk to any Niko to get this +1 encounter in the end ?

2 : We now don't have the encounter in the map but Instead a +1 in the counter (an now we have to manually do it once more after the map talking to the corresponding master ?

Can we have multiple Master +1 counter from the same map or only 1 ?

nice
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
Last edited by longmap on Aug 8, 2021, 1:57:17 AM
I knew you were going to nerf masters in map but I hope you didnt overnerf them, legion was awful with masters for me most of my maps I run only the monolith and barely any masters.

less paths to take on delve due to account wide, less safehouses because account wide board now potential less masters too..

why not making the pantheon account wide at this point?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Aug 26, 2019, 2:12:10 AM
Seems quite good!

How many per master can you save up? Is there a way to check their level and remove them as well?

But what about leveling a new character in lower level maps?... we would still only receive low level master missions. Could the level of spawning missions be made based on/around your highest unlocked map tier?

Will there also be a solution for lower mapping characters to not influence your elder/shaper progress? ... in regards to changing at which tier they spawn at/move to, as well as changing from elder to shaper or vice-versa. Maybe keep the atlas account-wide, but make elder/shaper influence character based. Right now we are 'forced' to finish what we are doing to elder/shaper before we can play another character at all in lower maps.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Aug 26, 2019, 2:21:54 AM
I was looking forward to this change, but was sure, there will be something wrong with it, as usual.

"For Master fanatics who were actively pursuing missions at every possible opportunity, you may see a very small reduction to the overall number of Master missions you encounter. For everyone else, it's very likely you'll see more."

Yes, there it is; even harder favor gain for us who actively hunts them with the current broken favor gain system.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Really good update

Great improvement. Thank you again GGG. You guys are so progressive.
if i found random master on map, can i just skip him to my counter?
Last edited by shakerino on Aug 26, 2019, 2:59:37 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
Cautiously optimistic about this. Feels like it’s a good change but not sure how it impacts the feeling of earning and doing master missions.

I get you, many mechanics have been streamlined to a point where they start losing charm (while others still can't give us across-the-board usable RNG, like Betrayal crafts).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info