Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

Such a beautiful change!
Awesome post and awesome change:
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

BUYING A PACK RIGHT NOW
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

BUYING A PACK RIGHT NOW
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
How many master missions are we getting each day?

Is it a full set or a fix number and it's random which one you get?
How do you determine what tier you get it daily?
Can we upgrade a white tier to a yellow tier?
Is there a minimum progression needed to start accumulating free masters, or could I just run twilight strand on release day, go off and do other stuff for 2 months and then come back to a large stockpile of master missions at league end?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
please while you're at it, add in at least a +200% modifier to the amount of favour received for those missions, i'm sure it's not something super hard to code and we've been promised favour changes a long time ago and never got anything...
Any plans to increase voltaxic sulphite cap? what happens to excess sulphite over the current cap when the new patch is deployed and it is shared between all characters? ty
6 characters over level 90 and 2 at 89 in Legion. I run maps every day especially the Masters.

Never missed a Syndicate day:

Still do NOT have unveiled...
1) -# Total Costs of Mana
2) Apply an extra Curse to body armour
3) Any flasks
and some others.

Hi,

Which supid beast are you talking about? The ones with bad AI moving and not learning why and how they died?
Thought so.
Is poe going ps5, vr and ai wise? Thanks

Just kidding about this post. Just hated to see the name stupid before beast, but then it made me think of improvements. Thanks for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info