[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
WulfKnightz13 wrote:
where is the war banner coming from as helm enchant is dread banner?
Maybe it was not clear, so I've updated pastebin. The thing is, pob do not understand mod "Nearby Enemies take x% increased Physical Damage", so I used war banner to get the exact same numbers. And then I've negated mana reservation from it to not mess with the rest of the build. Because lvl 6 banner gives 9% damage, 10% increased aura effect shouldn't have any effect on calculations. If anyone know better way of doing this, then I can update it again.
nah got ya now damn build makes complicated pob setups lol. Are you thinking 6l auras and 4l cyclone going to produce better in end run?

edit: i see 5l boots with fortify that would be pretty nice. would that be a chaos spam or awaken orb getting fortify and % strength and hope to hit good stats on rest of boot?
Last edited by WulfKnightz13 on Jan 23, 2020, 12:50:21 AM
"
WulfKnightz13 wrote:
nah got ya now damn build makes complicated pob setups lol. Are you thinking 6l auras and 4l cyclone going to produce better in end run?
Yeah, there is some pob forks which can calculate some of this stuff, but most people use original version, so I've included everything outside of impale, because it's impossible to calculate right in the original version, but it's not that hard to calculate it manually if needed.

As for auras, he suggests elder/hunter 5L boots with fortify for cyclone. It's probably the best you can do, but they will be very expensive with good rolls. And I'm still thinking, that you can get rid of flesh and stone and swap 1 unset ring to other base. With extra passives and good abyssal jewels it should be better in the end.
what you thinking for the boots choas spam? or awaken the % strength and fortify and try to get lucky on rest of rolls?

and if i am using the fork should i change any of these settings? im using this pob you made as i think it is going to do a lot better in calculating when i am actually testing some stuff since pob has been misleading
Last edited by WulfKnightz13 on Jan 23, 2020, 12:55:03 AM
"
WulfKnightz13 wrote:
what you thinking for the boots choas spam? or awaken the % strength and fortify and try to get lucky on rest of rolls?

and if i am using the fork should i change any of these settings? im using this pob you made as i think it is going to do a lot better in calculating when i am actually testing some stuff since pob has been misleading

I don't know what is the best way of crafting them: using awakener's orbs, alt-regal method, or chaos spam on hybrid base. I've spent a lot of time to find and buy even my boots, just a hunter's boots with a good roll are very rare. Hybrid elder/hunter boots with good roll will cost tens of exalts to craft probably, so I'm not sure about them, but of course it's the best you can do if you can afford it.

By forks I meant forks on github, the most popular is LocalIdentity's one probably. If you use something like that, then you probably can figure out what to remove from my placeholder.

Edit: After some thinking, the best way of crafting what he has in pob is probably alt spam on hybrid base to get fortify and t1 percentage strength, then regal it (maybe use imprint if not good) and then multimod the rest, but getting something with better rolls will be very hard.
Last edited by DocRoberts on Jan 23, 2020, 1:24:04 AM
not going to lie nub at pob tweeks but downloaded the fork so new to using it. Of course you fix some of the things right after i download it :)
I Have a elder maelstrom warstaff that i have managed to craft +1 to socketed gems on. It is rare and is the only prefix on the staff.

What are my next steps in crafting to get potentially any of the following the following: +1 to fortify, Minion speed/damage/double damage.
"
Craglyy wrote:
I Have a elder maelstrom warstaff that i have managed to craft +1 to socketed gems on. It is rare and is the only prefix on the staff.

What are my next steps in crafting to get potentially any of the following the following: +1 to fortify, Minion speed/damage/double damage.

Scour it and reroll with alts till you get fortify/socketed, then regal.

You don't want to waste exalted orbs on a rare one with only one of the required stats.

Also, you can only get the Minion Damage + Double Damage as a temple mod, which drops quite rarely. It's not worth it unless you got a lot of cash or are super lucky!
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
noveluspoe wrote:
Boot craft is basically high ilvl + redeemer, yes? Not sure about amulet though. When it comes down to the tree I took Death Attunement and Ravenous Horde nodes, didn't go for Grave Intentions - that are my main concerns as I'm not sure if it's not better to annoint one of these.

Craft Hunter boots. You can get up to 10% strength, and combined with other boot mods, it can get pretty powerful. You can lookup desired item levels off PoEDB.
- 54: T1 life
- 75: T1 % strength
- 81: T1 chaos resist
- 82: T1 + strength
- 84: T1 ele resists
- 86: T1 movement speed
You would want a minimum level of 75. The higher you go the better potential mods you get, but the harder to land specific mods.

You can anoint either of those nodes to similar results. I can’t see your tree right now to make a suggestion, but a lot of it depends on which small nodes you prefer.

Do we just alt spam until we hit t1 %str or t1 str then regal to hope to hit the other mod?
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
https://pastebin.com/dBFdPWTq

Neither this link nor the one on the front page seem to be what you are intending as the end game build based on what you said. At the very least this one seems to serve no purpose as a guide build since it looks to invest heavily based on a specific Lethal Pride roll.

Hmm.. You're right the elegant hubris setup does push it away from the "guide setup". What do you reckon? Should we not use the elegant hubris as the guide setup, and add it as an expensive endgame solution?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info