[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
DocRoberts wrote:
"
noveluspoe wrote:
Hey guys, could you suggest me what should I upgrade asap?
Get 21/20 zombies, quality on impale and lvl4 empower asap. Put Ravenous Horde on the amulet. Other upgrades not that important at this stage.

Do you think that Lethal Pride is an actual upgrade over my 160% Elegant Hubris? Considering the swap and tree change.
"
noveluspoe wrote:
Do you think that Lethal Pride is an actual upgrade over my 160% Elegant Hubris? Considering the swap and tree change.
If you have only 160% from this, then yes, lethal pride will be better, but those things is a currency sink really. It's more important to have lvl 30 zombies and at least 20/20 supports, than wasting money on rolling timeless jewels.

I've posted here proper comparison between those 2 jewels in PoB some time ago (15% lethal pride vs 320% elegant hubris on my character). Most people for some reason do not count loss of passives when switching to elegant hubris (lethal pride just adds bonuses on top of allocated passives, but elegant hubris deletes every current passive in the radius), so there is not only the loss of strength. In my opinion elegant hubris should have at least 320% minion damage to consider switch to it and rolling those is more expensive. Maybe I'll try them later, but I've already reached that levels of damage, so I don't really need more (at least not at that cost).
Last edited by DocRoberts on Jan 22, 2020, 1:21:20 PM
First, Thanks to OP for this build. Been having a blast this league and can do all content.
Second, I've read through quite a bit of the thread and have made upgrades to my build along the way but would like to know what I should upgrade or change next? Gear, links, etc. I have 16 zombies, but a little lost on how to get more.

Thanks
"
DocRoberts wrote:
"
noveluspoe wrote:
If you have only 160% from this, then yes, lethal pride will be better, but those things is a currency sink really. It's more important to have lvl 30 zombies and at least 20/20 supports, than wasting money on rolling timeless jewels.

I've posted here proper comparison between those 2 jewels in PoB some time ago (15% lethal pride vs 320% elegant hubris on my character). Most people for some reason do not count loss of passives when switching to elegant hubris (lethal pride just adds bonuses on top of allocated passives, but elegant hubris deletes every current passive in the radius), so there is not only the loss of strength. In my opinion elegant hubris should have at least 320% minion damage to consider switch to it and rolling those is more expensive. Maybe I'll try them later, but I've already reached that levels of damage, so I don't really need more (at least not at that cost).

Thanks for the insight. Wanted to ask about Grave Intentions - is it that necessary to have it? I'm not enjoying going for it in passive tree so I guess I'll just annoint it.
"
noveluspoe wrote:
Thanks for the insight. Wanted to ask about Grave Intentions - is it that necessary to have it? I'm not enjoying going for it in passive tree so I guess I'll just annoint it.
They pick it on the tree because they're using 3rd efficient training nearby which I'm also not a big fan of. I like my route more. As for the passive itself, it is very good for AG and it gives unholy might to zombies, which increases clear speed and provides extra damage on bosses with adds (all metamorphs have them)
"
Boseafus wrote:
Spoiler
First, Thanks to OP for this build. Been having a blast this league and can do all content.
Second, I've read through quite a bit of the thread and have made upgrades to my build along the way but would like to know what I should upgrade or change next? Gear, links, etc. I have 16 zombies, but a little lost on how to get more.

Thanks
Baron with Dread Banner enchantment, belt with % attributes and awakened gems should be be the logical upgrade. I've checked your character also and you cannot use all your auras. You need unset ring, enlighten and aura passives in order to use all of them or use sockets for something else. But still without passives or enlighten you cannot run even standard setup of pride+purity+banner+aspect.
Last edited by DocRoberts on Jan 22, 2020, 2:33:46 PM
"
noveluspoe wrote:

I cannot speak for high end Metamorph bosses, but I’ve never had any trouble with any content I’ve done. I’ve done up to Awakened 5 Sirus (whenever the first encounter is) and Delve ~500. I’ve never picked up the passive and don’t find it all that useful. Unholy Might is a 4 second buff on kill. With only the zombie landing the killing blow having a 25% chance of getting the buff, it has a very low uptime, and it gets zero benefit from Impale or Spirit Offering scaling.

By default minions have 20% chaos resistance, 80% higher than us. I’d much rather keep me alive than a zombie, and something has to be going seriously wrong for AG to die. SO alone gives Zombies 20% life as ES, refreshed in full every ~.7 seconds. The 3rd Efficient Training slot also seems like a waste of passives imo. There are too many other goodies you sacrifice for the little strength gain.
"
DocRoberts wrote:
"
noveluspoe wrote:
They pick it on the tree because they're using 3rd efficient training nearby which I'm also not a big fan of. I like my route more. As for the passive itself, it is very good for AG and it gives unholy might to zombies, which increases clear speed and provides extra damage on bosses with adds (all metamorphs have them)

Actually changed my tree to make it look something like yours, rolled Lethal few times - got 10% str and it got me from 1.2 to 1.5k. I guess I made the right call.
"
DocRoberts wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
Hey guys, sorry for the not being active the last couple days, haven't been around the computer much. However i think i came up with the endgame setup for 3.9 and i'd like your opinion on it.

https://pastebin.com/BEi71ccm

The DPS seems very high, almost 3.8 levels at this point which would be quite insane to reach again. As always all criticism is appreciated! :D

1) If you provide pastebin with the endgame setup, etc. then add placeholders for timeless jewels (not very hard, you can even allocate actual passives and then negate their bonuses on the custom item), also on this custom item you can place additional things like multistrike multiplier, kingmaker crit multi/cull, es from spirit offering, etc. With proper captions people then maybe will ask less questions about dps and ehp in pob. Also your watcher's eye placeholder missing life/es/mana rolls (and you can put here just regular eye, pob can calculate it).

2) For the actual items:
Amulet should be with +1 zombie or +1 to Int gems, easy to craft and better than just t1 str roll.

We don't need 2 rings with Elreon's mod. Even for no regen maps you want to bring a mana flask anyway for convocation and movement skill.

It's better to use Heavy belt than Stygian if you take suffix on abyssal jewel for strength instead of a second damage mod. In this gear example we can use better amulet (+1 zombie or lvl) and still have 1.5k str.

As for the tree, I don't know if it's worth to take 3rd efficient training. With my routing to Ravenous Horde and Grave Intentions anointment in this PoB we gain 2 more passives, 5% damage, 9% minion movement speed and lose only ~50 str (1464 vs 1515), I'm also not sure that using 4x corrupted jewels with reduced mana and 4 passives is worth the gain from flesh and stone. You can also switch 1 unset ring then.

I also think, that with the real endgame gear, you can have chaos res somewhere and save a jewel slot (another 5% damage) and switch to skitterbots from purity of elements.

That was my quick feedback.

Okay looked into your feedback.

1. I did my best to add the most relevant mods to the timeless jewel to show more true stats of it, however i'm not the best at adding and removing the mods. Regarding the kingmaker stats etc. I know they're somewhere in the guide just couldn't find them. Too.. Many..Pages ^^

2. The +1 zombie should have been added but removed itself for some reason, i re-added it to the PoB, also The zombie has ~400k DPS increase over int/str gem level. I fixed the elreon mod on the second ring. I actually never used mana flask for that, i just cyclone with no movement, maybe an enduring would be worth it. As for the stygian i'd say that a well rolled ghastly eye will always outshine the strength implicit as it adds alot more overall that the strength alone could ever do. I manage to get 1,5k str even though using it.

3. Treewise i ended up dropping grave intentions aswell as the efficient training. However the mana reduction is still needed for the flesh & stone aura so i picked up brawn south of the scion wheel for the mana reservation / strength. This can be reverted into flat life and the str node in the scion wheel if you get +1 chest or 1% watchers eye. Flesh and stone adds about 18% more damage when linked to maim, so i'd keep that. I also moved around pathing abit to the outer ring of marauder again as we ended up with most of the clusters there again.

I am really not sure how the resistance math would add up by dropping watchers eye and purity for skitterbots. However if it could make sense the addition of skitterbots would be insane to be honest. Maybe getting a stupidly well rolled elegant hubris with chaos resist etc. would do it along with some high rolled items.

https://pastebin.com/dBFdPWTq
Also doc, thanks for the hard work you've been putting into helping people out and improving the build. I appreciate it ^^

Last edited by Qlidascope on Jan 22, 2020, 7:11:39 PM
I haven't played a summoner until this league and this guide and build (even though i've made a few changes here and there) really helped me quite a bit along the way!

Thank you Qlidascope for the awesome contribution! :)

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info