[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Picked this up for 6ex, which I felt was a nice price point to get +2 level zombies and level 20 maim (comparatively to the Femur of Saints I was using before). Closest I saw for a 6L even offline was 11ex, so this was probably the biggest DPS boost I could have gotten for that price. I'll eventually get one with the minion mods, but I couldn't spare the 14-15ex.

So I'm up to 15 zombies at 30, flying through content a lot faster now.

My next puzzle is figuring how to get down to 1 Brawn jewel instead of 3 lol. But it's what I seemed to need in order to break the 1200 strength for 15 zombies (using shaper's touch and soul tether).

I think my next upgrade will be lethal pride in order to get rid of one of my Brawns and gain more strength.
Last edited by Surfinn on Sep 24, 2019, 11:30:34 PM
"
Surfinn wrote:

Picked this up for 6ex, which I felt was a nice price point to get +2 level zombies and level 20 maim (comparatively to the Femur of Saints I was using before). Closest I saw for a 6L even offline was 11ex, so this was probably the biggest DPS boost I could have gotten for that price. I'll eventually get one with the minion mods, but I couldn't spare the 14-15ex.

My next puzzle is figuring how to get down to 1 Brawn jewel instead of 3 lol. But it's what I seemed to need in order to break the 1200 strength for 15 zombies (using shaper's touch and soul tether).

I think my next upgrade will be lethal pride in order to get rid of one of my Brawns and gain more strength.

Even a 10% Lethal Pride should easily enable you to get rid of 2 Brawns, it gives a lot of flat str too. And 10% should not be too many Divines. Just make sure you also check the notable passives in radius that can be reached with 2 points. It is totally worth it to get another 5% str for 2 points, even if the notable itself is useless for you.

At least until you can afford to go ham with the Divines and roll for 15-20% on nodes we take.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 24, 2019, 11:42:28 PM
Found my second Aul of the league at depth 495. Also absolutely no problem with this build, even though it is arguably the hardest fight in the game. Never imagined that that fight could be this easy.

And he left me a little present:

Not the best, would have preferred Haste as that goes for 30ex+, but it should still bring in a bunch of exalts.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 25, 2019, 12:01:02 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Surfinn wrote:

Even a 10% Lethal Pride should easily enable you to get rid of 2 Brawns, it gives a lot of flat str too. And 10% should not be too many Divines. Just make sure you also check the notable passives in radius that can be reached with 2 points. It is totally worth it to get another 5% str for 2 points, even if the notable itself is useless for you.

At least until you can afford to go ham with the Divines and roll for 15-20% on nodes we take.

Thanks, this will be my next project. I wish it were clearer to know which pride does what and where you need to put it to get the best benefits.

BTW, I'm really enjoying soul tether and vaal pact. Dying in this game just feels so demoralizing lol. In my last level, I only died once to some random explosion that I'm still not sure how it one shot me, no other monsters around.

I'd like to eventually switch to Geof, but I'm not sure if it's worth losing Saq Nest.
"
Surfinn wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Surfinn wrote:

Thanks, this will be my next project. I wish it were clearer to know which pride does what and where you need to put it to get the best benefits.

BTW, I'm really enjoying soul tether and vaal pact. Dying in this game just feels so demoralizing lol. In my last level, I only died once to some random explosion that I'm still not sure how it one shot me, no other monsters around.

I'd like to eventually switch to Geof, but I'm not sure if it's worth losing Saq Nest.

You put it where the most notables are specced, so templar area. There are a few seeds in the first post, but I can tell you that many people have live searches for them. One of the seeds listed is my Lethal Pride, I tested it, put it up for 25ex and had 5 whispers for it a minute later. So better to just buy a random one and gamble with Divines. You might get lucky :D

And the Nest vs GS debate is long ongoing, with many, sometimes baffling point of views and arguments.

The only reason I see to use GS is for very deep delves. Like 900+. At least if you have half decent gear. 9000 EHP should not be too hard to reach with just a good passive tree and Shapers Touch. I am at 10400 EHP with that, but my other gear is admittedly pretty good too. And the only thing in the game that would make 9000 EHP not enough are very deep delves. Not to mention you will probably lose a Zombie from the missing strength and lose an aura from the missing reduced reservation. And running high level Haste is out too without the 70+ dex.

That is of course all relative. If you are fine with losing a good chunk of clear speed and damage, enough to actually have a noticable negative impact during the Uber Elder fight, for more EHP, that is of course a choice you can make. Both body armors are good choices, I just think that GS has far too many negatives for too little gain.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 25, 2019, 2:16:31 AM
@Mecielle

Cool, yeah it sounds like Saq Nest is the way to go, which I was hoping for (I bought mine for a couple ex and was lucky enough to 6L it myself in about 200 fusings). I divined my lethal pride a handful of times and the best I got was 1075 to 1165 strength, or about an overall 90 strength gain. Seems pretty good to me, but I have no idea what's good or bad with it or how to gauge it.

Right now I'm sitting at 9k EHP, which feels comfortable to me, especially with the leech mechanic for the shield.

Now I'm debating on whether to go for a +1 zombie amulet or not. But honestly I've probably got plenty of damage for what I want to accomplish (I will not be going beyond 300ish delve levels). I'm likely not going to find or do more than one T16 blight map, and I've got enough damage to handle T13 blights as it stands.

I think I'm at the point where I may just try to go for the 14ex 2 hander and call my build pretty much finished, barring obtaining a bunch of ex.

Very happy with where I'm at. I basically wanted a build that can clear safely and quickly/do all content.

Easily the strongest overall build I've ever played. And a hell of a lotta fun.

I'm open to suggestions for my gear, I know it's not close to perfect and some things could be improved, but I'm wondering if there is anything major I missed that I could upgrade easily.

Thanks again for all your help.
Last edited by Surfinn on Sep 25, 2019, 2:33:20 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Deonix_ wrote:
Never killed Uber Elder myself. This build can do it for me?

Easiest Uber Elder ever, yea. Besides pre-nerf Herald of Agony I could not think of any build that ever existed that makes the fight easier or faster.

Ack - did my first ever Uber Elder yesterday, and afterwards lol´ed hard wasting 20 minutes into video howto.

Max 1 minute and it was over, they not even phased the fight because they did so fast ... recommend to see a vid anyway though if you know nothing about the fight.

To say so, my build of course already has the 7l hammer and level 4 empower ( level 30 zombies ), but the dmg output is already high enough with 6l chaber cain or something imo.

//

question from me in general @ lethal pride :

you gain lots str, but you lose some keystones for it converted, does this have a huge impact ( redemption / righteous army for dmg, devotion for life )
dmg imo no problem because high enough thoug ;)
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 25, 2019, 2:43:59 AM
"
Surfinn wrote:
@Mecielle

Cool, yeah it sounds like Saq Nest is the way to go, which I was hoping for (I bought mine for a couple ex and was lucky enough to 6L it myself in about 200 fusings). I divined my lethal pride a handful of times and the best I got was 1075 to 1165 strength, or about an overall 90 strength gain. Seems pretty good to me, but I have no idea what's good or bad with it or how to gauge it.

[...]

What do you mean you have no idea what is good? Good is getting some 5% str on the notables you have taken. Don't just look at your str gain, check every single notable in range for the 5% str. If you are on a budget, stop divining when you have 2x5% str on notables you have taken or are only 2 passives away.

For comparison, mine gives me 5% str on "Redemption", "Faith and Steel" and "Devotion".

It boosts my str from 1319 to 1517.

"
bex_HB wrote:

[...]

question from me in general @ lethal pride :

you gain lots str, but you lose some keystones for it converted, does this have a huge impact ( redemption / righteous army for dmg, devotion for life )
dmg imo no problem because high enough thoug ;)

It does not convert anything. It adds +2/+4 str to all small nodes and adds other stuff, like 5% str or +20 str, to the notables. So you lose absolutely nothing at all and gain the str.

Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 25, 2019, 2:57:45 AM
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 25, 2019, 2:59:33 AM
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

It does not convert anything. It adds +2/+4 str to all small nodes and adds other stuff, like 5% str or +20 str, to the notables.

ah cool thank you :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info