[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I was crafting a mace. I hit main, + socketed gems, then regaled strength. Thinking about keeping, multicrafting, and dropping minion life. Thoughts?
Spoiler
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
sebaper wrote:
What about dropping some auras for MoM in the defensive build? Shaper's touch give a lot of mana.

Im still trying to cap res without commander of darkness and/or Geofri's Sanctuary (don't like the ZO)

Well, there are two auras that should never be dropped imo. Avian and Skitterbots. Both give too much to justify losing them for MoM. So if you want to go MoM, I would plan with 60% mana being reserved, pre Enlighten of course.

And replace avian for spider with Geofri's Sanctuary?
"
sebaper wrote:
Spoiler
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
sebaper wrote:
What about dropping some auras for MoM in the defensive build? Shaper's touch give a lot of mana.

Im still trying to cap res without commander of darkness and/or Geofri's Sanctuary (don't like the ZO)

Well, there are two auras that should never be dropped imo. Avian and Skitterbots. Both give too much to justify losing them for MoM. So if you want to go MoM, I would plan with 60% mana being reserved, pre Enlighten of course.

And replace avian for spider with Geofri's Sanctuary?

It is an option, sure.
Wow .. this build trivializes Uber Elder kind of .. once you are over 7k life and have the crafted 7link ... its rediculous, it took me max 1 minute to get that done o.O

wtf lol i even watches a 20 minutes vid of the mechanics, but both elder / shaper did have no time at all to play out all phases ...

to say so :
the build felt suddenly twice as stable once i modified the tree to that one Mecielle suggested ( i think though he now changed it again ).
and, yes, its with level 30 zombies to say so ( hammer + level 4 empower ),
but with this setup uber elder is just a faceroll ( 2-3 things to keep in mind like how to handle the expanding elder phys dmg aura / sphere )
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 24, 2019, 3:28:46 PM
Hi guys,

Forgive the noob questions about to come...
But hopefully someone can educate me :)

1. Do minions benefit from vaal pact?

2. For life/mana leech, I assume it would need minions leech x% of damage as life.
e.g minion life leech on the tree.
And not Life and Mana leech, beside Vaal pact?

3. Same for damage nodes. I assume only the minions gain x% damage are useful.

Thanks in advance!
We still using that helm listed under the Animate Guardian guide? Or are we going for something else for endgame?
"
MrLobsterr wrote:
We still using that helm listed under the Animate Guardian guide? Or are we going for something else for endgame?

There are multiple different helmets listed, depending on what version of the build you run. And your profile is private, so cant check which version of the build you are using.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 24, 2019, 4:06:26 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
MrLobsterr wrote:

There are multiple different helmets listed, depending on what version of the build you run. And your profile is private, so cant check which version of the build you are using.

It's public now. Just running the Chaos conversion minion build with the Stone/Chaos golem.

Edit: Is it the Nearby Enemies have - Chaos resistance or Nearby Enemies take #% increased Chaos damage? I can't find that one listed on poe.trade.

What fossils would I use to craft that?
Last edited by MrLobsterr on Sep 24, 2019, 4:21:48 PM
Hey guys, I don't understand why we have to do the magic imprint after having the +1 socketed gem and the maim
I mean we already have it and the two weapon on the guide in step 5 are the same.
if you play hc, consider a life+es+mana mom build. similar dmg (phys, not chaos) but 7k life 9k es 3k mana ;)
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info