[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Just snatched up this beauty for 1ex, if you can believe it:

Three useful mods on one Watchers Eye. Now with perma phasing I can drop my Quartz flask for something else, like 15% phys damage reduction from a Basalt. Was unwilling to do that up to now because playing a Summoner without phasing is just begging to get killed.

And on top I get 18% increased attack speed boost by running a level 1 Precision and some spell dodge, which is nice to have too.
Swapped out ruins hellion with diablolist again, since he is there when needed on boss fights and convocation does alot for his fat ass to keep up :D
Been using Diabolist from the beginning. He is the MVP for delves.
Question for those going for 40/40...

Are you doing Sulphite Rotas and/or Blighted Map rotas - or do you think you'll be able to get all the sulphite and maps on your own.

I hate rotas, LOL, but, if needs must...
Hit jackpot on my lethal pride, 15% str on main path notables with a take 10% reduce damage on critical strikes.
Kilova 15774

Good luck divining =)
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Are you doing Sulphite Rotas and/or Blighted Map rotas - or do you think you'll be able to get all the sulphite and maps on your own.

Pretty sure for the 100 Blighted maps you need to actually start them from your HO. At least that is the case with Uber Elder, isn`t it? And the Sulphite looks like much, but really isn't. I am at 611.000 right now. Just from the Niko missions and the ocasional Master Seeks help proc. For 40/40 with this build you should be more worried about other stuff. The two you mentioned are some of the easier.

Ghosted Beyond boss? Yea right, have to use Torment Scarabs on Beyond maps and hope a boss spawns somewhere near a ghost... All that while you kill no mobs because you had to despawn everything or they would have killed the ghost.

Chayula outside of his domain? Pure luck, I can easily go 6 months without seeing him in maps.

Encounters II and IV are equally annoying, or sometimes almost impossible with this build.

Nah, I will go for the wings at 36/40 and thats it. Can't be bothered.

Says something about how idiotic some of the challenges are this league, if the Endgame Grind is one of the easier to complete.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 25, 2019, 7:49:46 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Pretty sure for the 100 Blighted maps you need to actually start them from your HO. At least that is the case with Uber Elder, isn`t it?

No, you don't need to start them. I'm at 11 uber elder, of which maybe 6-7 are mine, and 13 blighted maps which I didn't open myself.

About curses, if you want both enfeeble from a diabolist and vuln (or despair for chaos conversion) from AG's gloves at the same time, you can give windscream (+1 curse boots) to your AG. Of course, this means you loose 10% movement speed from Victario's on both yourself and your minions, so it is a big tradeoff. A +1 curse body armour would also work, but Gruthkul's Pelt is too important to ensure AG doesn't die.

(I think this was mentionned many pages ago, but I don't see it in the build guide itself and I think it is good to know.)
Hi all,

Does the shaper mod 20% chance to deal double damage on mace work with minions?

thx in advance
"
Eärwing wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Pretty sure for the 100 Blighted maps you need to actually start them from your HO. At least that is the case with Uber Elder, isn`t it?

No, you don't need to start them. I'm at 11 uber elder, of which maybe 6-7 are mine, and 13 blighted maps which I didn't open myself.

About curses, if you want both enfeeble from a diabolist and vuln (or despair for chaos conversion) from AG's gloves at the same time, you can give windscream (+1 curse boots) to your AG. Of course, this means you loose 10% movement speed from Victario's on both yourself and your minions, so it is a big tradeoff. A +1 curse body armour would also work, but Gruthkul's Pelt is too important to ensure AG doesn't die.

(I think this was mentionned many pages ago, but I don't see it in the build guide itself and I think it is good to know.)

Interesting, I just assumed that it had to be your Uber Elder. Because 40 is a very low number if you don't have to spawn them yourself. But good to know, guess I will be offering my services as Uber Elder killer :D

And I have long given up on Vulnerability. It is not needed, at all. I insta phase Uber Elder and depth 500 Aul and Kurgal without it. I much prefer the defense of Enfeeble and as you said, it is a tradeoff to be able to use both.

"
MaxClip wrote:
Hi all,

Does the shaper mod 20% chance to deal double damage on mace work with minions?

thx in advance

Nope, only affects you.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 25, 2019, 8:19:40 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Pretty sure for the 100 Blighted maps you need to actually start them from your HO. At least that is the case with Uber Elder, isn`t it? And the Sulphite looks like much, but really isn't. I am at 611.000 right now. Just from the Niko missions and the ocasional Master Seeks help proc. For 40/40 with this build you should be more worried about other stuff. The two you mentioned are some of the easier.

Ghosted Beyond boss? Yea right, have to use Torment Scarabs on Beyond maps and hope a boss spawns somewhere near a ghost... All that while you kill no mobs because you had to despawn everything or they would have killed the ghost.

Chayula outside of his domain? Pure luck, I can easily go 6 months without seeing him in maps.

Encounters II and IV are equally annoying, or sometimes almost impossible with this build.

Nah, I will go for the wings at 36/40 and thats it. Can't be bothered.

Says something about how idiotic some of the challenges are this league, if the Endgame Grind is one of the easier to complete.

I didn't even realize that the Chayula kill had to be in maps... that one is kind of stupid; but serendipity is with me - I killed Chayula in a breach about a week ago.

The possessed beyond boss doesn't sound hard, especially if using Ending the Torment. Obviously this particular challenge and likely others such as the Vaal Omnitect kill will be far easier to accomplish given some sort of nice single target build - I usually roll a Tornado Shot toon for fun - and with that you can switch out to a single target skill and play Southbound shenanigans to get all manner of tricky kills done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info