The Blight Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

Can't I upgrade to any of them using my previous transactions?
"
MoonAvalon wrote:

If you have bought a points pack, recently, you can upgrade it to a supporter pack and pay the difference. If the purchase supporter pack screen won't let you, you can contact support (support@grindinggear.com) and they will be able to let you know the reason why.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Aug 23, 2019, 12:27:35 AM
"
MoonAvalon wrote:

Not now. Only transactions after supporter pack count (if we are talking about points bough) and only supported packs in the same supporters packs series count (i.e. You can upgrade from Sentinel to Lich supporter pack but you can't upgrade from some Core supporter packs to Blight supporter packs).
What are those ribbons on the lich's skull horns...
Last edited by lky9019 on Aug 23, 2019, 12:49:18 AM
Another one bough ... I Hope I will Play konger than 2 weeks od this league ...
"
"
MoonAvalon wrote:

Not now. Only transactions after supporter pack count (if we are talking about points bough) and only supported packs in the same supporters packs series count (i.e. You can upgrade from Sentinel to Lich supporter pack but you can't upgrade from some Core supporter packs to Blight supporter packs).

Ok I got it. Sadly these transactions was before the packs became available. That's why I cannot upgrade to them it seems.
"
SawtoothGrin wrote:
Hate to say it but this is the first time I can say I hate both options.

I like the league idea and last league was great, so I wanted to purchase one, but I really dislike both. I don't care for the aura option, and the pet reminds me of the back attachment with he blue hands from a few leagues ago. I would instabuy a portal.
Path of Exile - Items on your watchlist are on sale!

At the new supporter pack day contingency? I don't think so :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I wanted to buy a supporter pack as appreciation for a really well done league, but it was a let down the lack of response to the "exception: present" continous error some of us had

Only 2 weeks ago i found the solution in a reddit post, to use MSI Afterburner
(or similar) to lower the GPU clock and speed up the GPU fan, POE is using 99-100% of the GPU continously and overheats until controller has to stop suddenly.

All of this without a single response of GGG, with multiple posts in official forums and reddit.

So i will talk with my wallet and don't buy this time, lets see next league
Not too excited about these new packs :/
Maybe I will get a core pack instead :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info