The Blight Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:

Say that you don't like every supporter pack and bought one every second league, like me. Thats $120 a year(voluntary) = $10 a month with which you get a game without subscription and in this case 2 full armour sets and effects(for only 100pts) + 1100 points to spend on other MTX which can be on sale if you wait and/or earn a free mystery box(can contain items worth 300pts+). Plus 3 free league challenge MTX and 1 or 2 other free mystery boxes. If you really want to be creative there are 50 cent skin transfers available.

All that for $10 a month which you aren't forced to spend so you can be even be more selective and bring it down to $5 or less. Nothing if you feel you have everything you need. The MTX are not one time use you can use them on other characters whenever you want and will last for the entirety of the game(12+ more years Chris projected).

Don't forget that pays all the staff, office rent, servers, equipment and everything else down to staples that a business needs to function.

You did not understand.
People want to spend money.
But people want to get more for $60.

Also,
>free mystery box(can contain items worth 300pts+)
this is a manipulation, you are not talking about the chance to get such an item
Also, you are not talking about whether you need such an item.
When you set price to 30 coins for the ho decoration, you increase the average prize price. But the gain from this does not become more valuable. Because the scenery for ho is trash.
Boxes exist for people prone to ludomania or those who do not value their money.

it's futile to try to explain to someone basic things such as this when their only aim is to repeat the same things over and over and try to give you a "lesson" in how work should be rewarded..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
gresk wrote:
Yet another supporter pack that is a grey set of armour with a splash of colour - saved myself another $120 this league - Seriously GGG what's with the moody dark, un-distinctive drivel that your artist are pouring out. Oh wait - you save the decent armour sets for loot boxes...

There needs to be more colour and light (two leagues ago you were on the right track) but everything is just grey all the time...

edit - Additionally - if the actual glow in game was the same as the advertised screenshot then maybe it would be better but the videos prove they're not :(

Guess I'm just one of those who is a cynic - sorry to all those who love this pack.

For me its the total opposite. I skip most of the loot boxes because the sets are way too shiny and doesnt fit poe at all. Especially this glimmerwood shit.
that yellow skin looks like hollow ichigo from bleach :))

and why does bane lich has more included mtx??
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 23, 2019, 1:37:05 AM
I've just bought a Core support pack - really wanted to buy a supported pack but none of the Blight supported packs took my heart.
Very cool stuff! Thanks GGG supporter pack designing and creating people.
Doesnt look too good to me, maybe i grab a core pack this time. All of you that keep complaining can stop playing and free up server space.
Does the weapon effects works on all weapons like wands and staves or is it only for "attack based" axes and swords?
"
Nirdana wrote:
Does the weapon effects works on all weapons like wands and staves or is it only for "attack based" axes and swords?

Any weapon
"
"
gresk wrote:
Yet another supporter pack that is a grey set of armour with a splash of colour - saved myself another $120 this league - Seriously GGG what's with the moody dark, un-distinctive drivel that your artist are pouring out. Oh wait - you save the decent armour sets for loot boxes...

There needs to be more colour and light (two leagues ago you were on the right track) but everything is just grey all the time...

edit - Additionally - if the actual glow in game was the same as the advertised screenshot then maybe it would be better but the videos prove they're not :(

Guess I'm just one of those who is a cynic - sorry to all those who love this pack.

For me its the total opposite. I skip most of the loot boxes because the sets are way too shiny and doesnt fit poe at all. Especially this glimmerwood shit.

Totally agree. Poe has become too anime already. Doesnt fit the theme at all. Gloomy dark is the best. Still love my apprentice armour set.
welp... R.I.P 120$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info