The Blight Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

i'm on the lich train :)
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Celorien wrote:
Should really include a character effect that is shown on the homepage. Find them kinda lacking without it...

Shown here:

++

Very disappointed.
no reason to buy this..

Disappointed as well, the "silhouette" effect was the only reason I'm interested on those packs.

Pass then.

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Aug 22, 2019, 9:54:50 PM
"
Chris wrote:

I looked into this just now. So in order to make the character stand out against a dark background, a light glow is often added around the silhouette. In this case it looks way too much like a real character effect and is absolutely misleading. We will correct the images immediately.

If you bought the packs based on the assumption that it looks like this and really want your money back, then support@grindinggear.com can facilitate a refund for you. I am very sorry about the inconvenience that this has caused, and we will make sure that it is not misleading in the future.

Is $60 in your opinion a reasonable price for such microtransactions? Have you thought about changing the price? No? How many support packs have you bought? People simply prefer not to spend $30 than to have only an effect for weapons. Other f2p games give more interesting things for the same money.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Aug 22, 2019, 10:29:22 PM
Will I be able to use weapon effect from this support pack for both one-hand weapons?
Thanks.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I looked into this just now. So in order to make the character stand out against a dark background, a light glow is often added around the silhouette. In this case it looks way too much like a real character effect and is absolutely misleading. We will correct the images immediately.

If you bought the packs based on the assumption that it looks like this and really want your money back, then support@grindinggear.com can facilitate a refund for you. I am very sorry about the inconvenience that this has caused, and we will make sure that it is not misleading in the future.

Is $60 in your opinion a reasonable price for such microtransactions? Have you thought about changing the price? No? How many support packs have you bought? People simply prefer not to spend $30 than to have only an effect fpr weapons. Other f2p games give more interesting things for the same money.

First I want to tell you that I agree with you here 101% with everything you said here.

And second it's because they are still getting away with it, because the game has some big spenders willing to spend for whatever thing they create.. there will never be a price change so long big pockets mcgoo keeps supporting such prices, sadly they don't leave you with too much to choose from either support pack + points (best value in my opinion but overpriced) or points alone.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Will I be able to use weapon effect from this support pack for both one-hand weapons?
Thanks.

All support pack weapons effects are given for both weapons.
[Removed by Support]
As for me, I'm really exited with Sentinel Overlord Supporter Pack style - but the Pet seems kind of annoying. I rarely use any pets (I always confuse them with enemies or minions).
If there was a Totem Effect or Aura Effect in Sentinel Packs - I would bought it right now.
Not bad, nothing new tho, will wait for 3.9 packs.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Xystre wrote:

First I want to tell you that I agree with you here 101% with everything you said here.

And second it's because they are still getting away with it, because the game has some big spenders willing to spend for whatever thing they create.. there will never be a price change so long big pockets mcgoo keeps supporting such prices, sadly they don't leave you with too much to choose from either support pack + points (best value in my opinion but overpriced) or points alone.

Hi,
I would spend $60 for both support packs. I think this is an acceptable price.

Or coins should get cheaper.
Because the $20 price per effect for a character - is greed! effect for EACH weapon $18?!, 27 dollars a piece of cloth, called a cloak.. I do not think that this price can be justified in any way =/

Rich people will spend a lot of money anyway.
But people who think that prices are still high just prefer not to spend money, and GGG doesn't get his profit..

But if most people agree with that price, then so be it 👌
[Removed by Support]
Good stuff as always. See you in Blight league! :0)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info