The Blight Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

wew lads. lich is way more cooler
The disappointed head shake lmao
yayyyy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I actually really like them despite what people have said. Bane Lich definitely strikes as the better one in my opinion. Good Job :)
New packs!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
nothing special, looks the same as always

i am waiting for something that will be different :)
Very nice!Get bane lich first
I'm so distracted by how bouncy the eyeball pets are. Why are they carrying banners around if they're struggling so hard to stay up? The front one doesn't even have wings!

After starring bemusedly at them for several minutes, I have to wonder if our exiles are involved in some sort of disreputable eyeball slave trade. We promise flight and the ability to carry spooky books, but they can barely do the job! All they really want is to go home to their disembodied families hidden in Madcap tree root MTX on the ground.
There's something in that Lich aura animation that makes me want to look at it maybe not for hours, but for several minutes, even though that's not something I'd use.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Celorien wrote:
Should really include a character effect that is shown on the homepage. Find them kinda lacking without it...

Shown here:

++

Very disappointed.
no reason to buy this..
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Aug 22, 2019, 9:13:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info