Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

"
Vegacius wrote:
GGG. That skeleten gem ( 8 skeleten, summon 3 at a time ) is that gem alone or did u take picture with skilltree buffs and/or jewels items etc etc.
I realy like to know that. Thx in advance.
Keep up the good work.

Pretty sure it is stand alone. What GGG does is that they move a lot of the Nec mod out of the ascendancy to the gem, and remake it at all. So I guess the Nec in next leg can have more defense and damage in the ascendancy, and of course, gloem related points
Ok these gloves need a zombie cost reduction. At the current mana costs you can't self cast and use them as corpses. Was hopeing for it in this patch.
Last edited by SethJakill on Aug 28, 2019, 7:16:28 PM
totally misread that as 2 helmet enchantments. Was like, whoa! then, oh.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
totally misread that as 2 helmet enchantments. Was like, whoa! then, oh.

Glad I wasn't the only person who was dissapointed by this.
"
SethJakill wrote:
Ok these gloves need a zombie cost reduction. At the current mana costs you can't self cast and use them as corpses. Was hopeing for it in this patch.

The cost is fine as is IMHO. If you want to make it a zombie bomber type build, you either need to invest in mana regen, or get more max mana, or use a mana pot, or get some mana cost reduction. Has to be some drawback for them getting that usability.

Or don't cast directly, do a cwc or Coc zombie build.

I did a build this league (Zombie_meme_build in my characters), that made use of a cwdt setup and scolds that made zombies auto explode when I cast them. Turned out a bit clunky and not as fun as I'd hoped so I abandoned it, but the build used damage taken gained as mana, which made mana sustain very easy.
Last edited by Nubman on Aug 28, 2019, 8:02:12 PM
When will we get a sneak previev of necro ???? 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Do sth woth trade system :-) expect that HYPE
I have too agree with many of the posts about the D cards. It took 3 years before mine came out "The Ruthless Ceinture" I tried to get one right away an ran somewhere around 50 foothills runs an still didnt have a set bought the rest i needed. The rare ones you could prolly play POE till you die an never get a full set they , I guess just aren't to have ?
There are 66 that I dont even have 1 of LMAO
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Aug 29, 2019, 9:06:01 PM
That ring sounds wonderful. Also, I'm really hoping that chaos resist notable does exactly what it says. I would love to get -120 chaos resist just for the lulz.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
mana flask hype? but i was planning on going blood magic...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info