Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

I'm extremely excited about the new poison-themed gems. I love playing poison assassin, so needless to say, I'm really looking forward to this!
you just lost me for sure, skip the entire season 1000% .Tower defence sucks and who ever had this idea must be a blizzard fun boy.- c u next season
Well Legion was/is a very good league and it's mechanic was as simple as can be (like an arpg should be) but blight sadly looks like a complicated piece of tower defence crap. So it's standard again, no problem. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Very nice
QoL changes: great

First league impression: horrible, I hope I'm wrong.
Not excited at all. I'll give it a try though and see if it is as bad as it looks to me from the video.

The changes to necro, assassin, miner look good! More excited about these changes TBH.
"
xtesterx wrote:
As expected GGG refuses to learn from their past mistakes. What a joke.

You seem to be in the minority here........that's for sure. You try and come up with something completely different every 3 months that will please EVERYONE. I bet you couldn't do it........
rip summoner builds in 3.9

excited about all the quality of life coming, but man does this league look really rough
Looks awesome
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Very cool idea! I won't start a new league character though, so I hope everything works well and Tower Defense makes it into Standard!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info