PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

has anyone use this build to farm 100% delirious t16 map? cause i am looking for a build to farm 100% delirious t16, doenst have to go zoom zoom, but i need to not die too much
is it possible to play without FB? With some good 1h weapon? with same dps numbers i mean? I cant figure out.
@oats: heres my pob https://pastebin.com/WCYkdT9M

Ignore the dps calculation, i didn't set it up. Also note that my pride jewel is giving me 30% more fortify effect.

I also made my characters public, didn't realize they were private! I changed a few things around from OP for personal preference. I have less dps, but still about 1 million toolbar (not including impales). I'm working on getting my double impale watcher which is coming soon. Instead of phase run or cwdt, I use riposte with culling and endurance charge generation. I basically have 4 endurance charges up all the time which is awesome for ele weakness maps and more damage reduction.

This can be optimized though, you can just link riposte with endurance on stun and open 2 more slots for phase run and totem. I just don't have a good enough mouse/keyboard set up to run 3 button presses during encounters haha.

The downside to my set up is a lower life pool than I'd like, but if I level up some more, I have 8 more points to go straight into life nodes. I can tear through t16 delirium (done up to 60%) with little to no worry of dying. Only issue is single target bosses can 1-shot me and its difficult to proc blocks on slow attacking bosses.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 11, 2020, 10:50:56 AM
@maxs: its really really difficult to go 1h and get the same dps. I have tried making this build using a 515 dps foil and I can't even get half the dps. But if you have the ability and currency, I would say getting a top tier foil, gloves, and dps amulet might outperform FB. But we are talking probably 25ex+ gloves and amulet with a mirror-tier foil
Hi, using your build rn in Delirium, please add to the "CONS" section the fact (obvious to me now xD but not specified) that this build CANNOT RUN PHYS REFLECT MAPS

Unless I'm missing something, in that case I apologize and kindly ask indications on how to run phys reflect

ty and great build so far, lots of fun even on non-top gear
Would a Loreweave or a -mana/Crit to attacks Astral plate be better? Ty in advance.
Anyone tested warcry synergy with this? Pumping up aoe and effectiveness of abyssal cry with clusters and just blow em up with reckoning?
best crit chance i can get is 39.. what iam doing wrong?

beside the cest and curse ring i use the same items (i use loreweave)
I am gettin recked by bosses on Simulacrum 19 so a pimped out t16 delerium is probably hard :-)
@shadow: crit chest and assassin mark give you a ton of crit chance. 39% without those is probably the best you can get. The only increases you can probably get are a diamond ring and crit chance on a flask.

Abyssal cry is not worth it, we are starved for gem slots AND passive slots in this build. If you try to fit in abyssal cry and clusters, you are going to lose out on serious survivability.

Loreweave is always the cheaper and weaker option. crit/mana chest gives you more crit and saves you mana mods on all other gear, not to mention way more life and flat resists. Without loreweave we still have 77/76/76 max resists from the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info