[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

normal route it is!
Hey, I was wondering...why don't we take Path of the Warrior passive?
Looks pretty nice at first sight and it's close to hp passives.
you can take PoTW. There are 6 leftover skill points in the tree
Angry can you check my tree and items please. I made some build with cluster jewels and have like 500k bade dps and %102 impale chnce.

But i need your opinion.
Thank you

Ps: I changed the settings, chars was on priv sorry.
I have finally played my second delirium build and only then could I realize just how tanky the build really is.

So I put my rippy Frost Blades Raider to rest and went back to this. Finally got my Bottled Faith (first ever!) and will push for the 100.

One more Question: Am I correct to assume that a good Lethal Pride below the Slayer starting area will beat any rare jewel?
"
Shafirion wrote:
I have finally played my second delirium build and only then could I realize just how tanky the build really is.

So I put my rippy Frost Blades Raider to rest and went back to this. Finally got my Bottled Faith (first ever!) and will push for the 100.

One more Question: Am I correct to assume that a good Lethal Pride below the Slayer starting area will beat any rare jewel?

will be some damage, but less life
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
I'm stacking up Fortify effect and sacrificing a little life. Took both fortify wheels and have a 30% fortify effect jewel below duelist start. Still with 6k life, I think the +75% fortify and extra armor is definitely worth a few life nodes.
Hi, i made this build and i have followed guide. I'm happy but I have some problems.
I get oneshotted from some bosses and i don't know why. Can u help me? Inspect my profile if it's correct and tell me some tips.
Maybe i have low life...i don't know how to be more "tanky"
thank you
@cheever: you definitely have too low life. Using loreweave makes you lose out on 100 flat life and the possibility of 8+% max life. Your jewels have less than 7% max life, and your left ring has a low life roll. Given that this build uses 3 uniques that have no life on them, you really need to get that t1 or at least t2 life roll on everything else.

Also, i would try to get a guard skill in there instead of maybe tempest shield. Even without tempest shield we have max block in almost all instances I find it to be a bit of a waste.

This build does sometimes suffer because of low life and can get one shot if you don't block, but its rare
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
I'm stacking up Fortify effect and sacrificing a little life. Took both fortify wheels and have a 30% fortify effect jewel below duelist start. Still with 6k life, I think the +75% fortify and extra armor is definitely worth a few life nodes.

can i see your pob tree ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info