[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

This build is pretty cool, tanky af in delirium maps, but it sucks when stuff doesnt hit you, even when using the jewel with chance to taunt on hit.

I did simulacrum 20/20 on my first try, but Sirus fights suck so much, it takes me forever to bring his hp down.
Hello guys Im using a similar build as a champ for free aura and 100 percent accuracy. I feel that the gear is mostly identical. Any suggestions to improve apart from enchant? Thanks
@facebreaker: how are you running as a champ? You lose double damage reckoning, block chance, spell block = attack block...You must be doing barely any damage and losing all spell block!

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@facebreaker: how are you running as a champ? You lose double damage reckoning, block chance, spell block = attack block...You must be doing barely any damage and losing all spell block!

Indeed my friend being a champ has reduced my attack block to 50 and no spell block at all. However in terms of damage champ wins hands down. Master of metal alone adds 80 base damage at full stacks and it affects both cyclone and reckoning. You also get 100 percent accuracy with no investmentand can fit an extra banner skill.

Both ascendancies offer advantages and it's nice I can run same gear with both classes and do endgame content with no problems
you can only use 1 banner at a time, so it doesn't really fit an extra in...also you are thinking about damage the wrong way. Your reckoning procs far less often, giving you probably half the actual dps or even less than that.

Sure the dps of your cyclone is probably higher, but you basically just created an unarmed cyclone build, not a reckoning build. In this case, using The Surrender is handicapping yourself.

Think about it like this: you take 100 attacks (50 spell, 50 attack). Reckoning on Gladiator procs 79% of the time for ALL of those attacks. But your build, reckoning would proc for 50% of only the 50 attacks. You are losing a shit ton of damage, not to mention the heals that Surrender provides on block, and the entire benefit of max block damage reduction anyway.

You'd be better off as a champion dropping surrender and reckoning altogether and going for a more offensive shield if you still want to run unarmed.
Hi , loving the build so far , tanky as hell.Got question about amulet anointment , do we get any on this build ?
@mroowke: you have to use the talisman to make the build work, so no anoint possible
ah yes right , thanks
I'm still lacking damage compared to angry in the video instakilling phoenix, i have not even close to that DPS and I don't know what I dont have that he have.
I know some but that can't give 3-4-5x dps. Bottled Faith is just 25ex, awakened brutality, melee phys both 7-10ex, unaffordable for 10% more dmg. Got lucky in lab and got reckoning damage but not cooldown. I have all the other items but i feel like i'm lacking damage.
Done 36 challenges with this build so it's successful but i still don't feel Angry's powerlevel.
Tried out the cookie cutter champion and it was boring as hell. The clear speed was slow and it never felt tanky even with insane fortify. Switched to this and it's hell of a lot more fun. Clear speed is fantastic with onslaught and "enemies you kill explode". Fairly tanky too, but there are limits with how difficult this content is getting.

I still need to switch out some gear and get my gems leveled up properly. The reckoning damage is slowly rising, but i assume the damage you see in his videos are from near perfect gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info