Development Manifesto: Legion as a Core Game Mechanic

Okay then. 1st time playing this game past level 5 and even at level 80 I have still so much to learn..Good sign <3
I could grind around 2k maps, around 3 day playtime to reach 40 challenges. Recent leagues, i had to grind ALL league contents and spend 5k maps, 8 day playtime to get 40 challenges. I am not enjoying the game anymore!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I could grind around 2k maps, around 3 day playtime to reach 40 challenges. Recent leagues, i had to grind ALL league contents and spend 5k maps, 8 day playtime to get 40 challenges. I am not enjoying the game anymore!!

Oh we both know you do.
Sounds good, nice work GGG. Really enjoy the Legion content, and I think it'll work well with mapping.
i dont really play this league..heard it is quite good
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I said it before and many leagues ago too: dont add every new league content to the core! In leagues, you make people play again all previous leagues like 500-600 delve, 400 abyss, xx incursion, breach, essence, all kinda of league things, legion + new league contents. But it is not just one tiny league specific thing you push people to do, but whole that league grinding!. I don’t enjoy it anymore!

They had to delete abyss and inccursion from the game long time ago.....

and add new content
like Beachhead, Breach, Delve and some other things this will go core unchanged as we all know...
Very cool very hip!
"
Arctic47 wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Oh we both know you do.

I am not too sure you're honest here, as well :)
Glad this content will still be cropping up for those that want it. hopefully next league we'll get a break from time limited kill mission, and have some content which it's possible to complete by being slow and careful too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info