3.8.0 Announcement Timeline

Here is hoping for any kind of graphics optimization... This game runs like garbage.
ok.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
HYPE (HYPE!!!)
Pog! See ya'll soon!
Can't wait to start on the new league coz i started late on Legion. :D
"Be the hero on path that no one dares to tread."
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

I don't want to be rude, but the 0 challenge indicator clearly shows that you have no idea on how the endgame is balanced anyways.

Not all of us are interested in starting over in a new league every 3 months. And many here don't like to spend untold hours working on league challenge rewards. lol

As it stands now, between GGG destroying builds every league, making end game content so very difficult for most of the player base they stop playing, experience nerfing and the experience death penalty, everyone I knew from 2 years ago has stopped playing. Oh sure, they come back for a week or two, try to recompile an older build, then stop playing once they realize it's not worth investing a shit load of more time on a build that will be crushed again and again anyway.

GGG can only keep expanding under it's current model with new players. And that will eventually stop as their demographic target becomes saturated.

I'd be interested in just how long the typical new player is interested in the game. I'm guessing the retention of most new players is short lived.

All sounds GOOD !!! just hope theres no nerf to cyclone like MS got, Any builds that relied on Molten Strike are no more! Personally I hava no idea why it got such a bad nerf? Also thanks for putting in some reflect monsters in non reflect maps ...
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
All sounds GOOD !!! just hope theres no nerf to cyclone like MS got, Any builds that relied on Molten Strike are no more! Personally I hava no idea why it got such a bad nerf? Also thanks for putting in some reflect monsters in non reflect maps ...
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

Are you trying to say no one plays this game?
So 3.8 will be an expansion? Or do you mean that it will be the new league with some patch notes? I always thought expansions were on the major numbers like 4.0.0?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info