3.8.0 Announcement Timeline

I hope you respect the players more and stop using us as test subjects for testing servers. League Legion Drop very good horrible support horrible servers. Support when you want to buy something answers in 5 minutes when you want to solve a problem 1 week to answer I think this a total lack of respect with the players and with me too tired of dying to roll back caused by the server, some stupid hit kill being you It's safe if I talk about the mistakes of this league I'll spend a night writing. I don't even expect much for the next league since they will be the same people who are doing 1000 people making skins and 1 programmer to solve the problems of the game and still pay the programmer with a glass of juice and a bread without butter
Yes sadly like all companies that start to become big they tend to lose the big picture. I've become totally uninterested with this game as the endless 3 month cycle rotation for the leagues has become a monotonous chore.. Don't get me wrong it's great if you need to make an appointment with the dentist or something but I feel like it doesn't really leave the devs with much time to make some good fun quality entertainment. Each time its the same thing (with a few small mechanic changes) same challenges same rewards.... booooring. I'd much rather wait for a year for them to put out a cool expansion with something COMPLETELY different rather then have them push out some unfinished or repetitive content. Thankfully there's a bunch of cool games coming out so sorry GGG but unless you seriously get your shit together I'm outta here
"
Urith32 wrote:
This game are too easy now, i don't see any interest to continu if GGG dont improve hardly the end game content (or nerf very very hardly all dmg). Actually it's Path Of Easy.

Then play SSFHC and see if it's still that easy ;-)
Merge synthesis pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please add Synthesis
"
Tomorrow morning we're starting the 3.8.0 press tour, where we'll show the new league and other upcoming changes to many news outlets in preparation for its announcement next week

And...where?
hell yeah!
"
Urith32 wrote:
This game are too easy now, i don't see any interest to continu if GGG dont improve hardly the end game content (or nerf very very hardly all dmg). Actually it's Path Of Easy.

LOL, why are you saying this kind of shit if you haven't even beaten shaper, uatziri or uelder
Any new Acts coming? would be nice with "Heaven layouts city =)

Like this ?

https://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5246/title/angelic-lands/cat/600

=)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Avazaladore wrote:
All we want is a REAL endgame, with REAL loots, with REAL difficult. And many other things too!! :D

"All we want is x. Oh, and many other things too."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info