[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Idegen88 wrote:
Hi OP,

This is a solid build. HAving fun with it after getting bored with cyclone coc in previous leagues.

Sitting nearly at 7k life and stunnig everyone... these new cluster jewels with MOB mentality for rage and fettle as small are just too great.

Keep on updating this :)

Cheers

great to hear!

stunning is very satisfying, and the new rage warcry jewel is by far one of the best additions

i plan to continue to update the build as more patches come along
Hello, want to say great build and fun to play. Im starting to get the point around T15-16 sustain where i wan to push 100, currently at 91 1/2. But the issue is the build is tanky, but I am wondering what i can do for a more endgame version as Now i have accumulated currency. There are some things I wish I could do better such as do waves 19 and 20 of Simulacrum, and potentially not die for the most part. I have switched around some of my flasks for more defense and I am sitting around 7.5k life. Any ideas? Because at this point dying is going to add up to hours worth of xp, so I am trying to die as minimal as possible. Also some of the T14-16 conquerors are not being stunned (most of the time) from my ground slam. What should I do about these tankier monsters that are harder to stun as Stun is a great defense mechanic, especially versus the conquerors.

Edit: the quartz flask is not the main flask I use, I was using that for delve as the dodge is decent in delve with so many monsters around. I use an ameythyst flask with increased effect because delirium does do a lot of chaos damage from what I have heard and it sits me around 15% chaos resistance when I use the flask.
Last edited by Gaine on Mar 29, 2020, 5:52:36 PM
Newbie question time: does this works perfectly fine on 5L untill able to get a 6L, or is a 6L required for the build to get to high end content?
"
fuinharlz wrote:
Newbie question time: does this works perfectly fine on 5L untill able to get a 6L, or is a 6L required for the build to get to high end content?

I was getting through T13/T14 just fine and my 5L was in my chest.
Can I ask why you went with Steelskin instead of Molten Shell (since it's an armour build) or Immortal Call (since we can generate EC like crazy)? Seems like an odd choice.
Well, so far, this is how I'm doing:

I know I need better flasks, and jewelry is not the best, but what you think should be my priority here? I'm sitting at 4k life, all res capped on 90%+.
You can get Vaal ground slam level 21 and 23 quality for 10 chaos.
"
Eracnus wrote:
You can get Vaal ground slam level 21 and 23 quality for 10 chaos.

Already got one.
"
Gaine wrote:
Hello, want to say great build and fun to play. Im starting to get the point around T15-16 sustain where i wan to push 100, currently at 91 1/2. But the issue is the build is tanky, but I am wondering what i can do for a more endgame version as Now i have accumulated currency. There are some things I wish I could do better such as do waves 19 and 20 of Simulacrum, and potentially not die for the most part. I have switched around some of my flasks for more defense and I am sitting around 7.5k life. Any ideas? Because at this point dying is going to add up to hours worth of xp, so I am trying to die as minimal as possible. Also some of the T14-16 conquerors are not being stunned (most of the time) from my ground slam. What should I do about these tankier monsters that are harder to stun as Stun is a great defense mechanic, especially versus the conquerors.

Edit: the quartz flask is not the main flask I use, I was using that for delve as the dodge is decent in delve with so many monsters around. I use an ameythyst flask with increased effect because delirium does do a lot of chaos damage from what I have heard and it sits me around 15% chaos resistance when I use the flask.

hi friend

i have not played this build in 3.10, however possibly moving to heavystrike could assist in stunlocking as it has a much higher DPS cap for single target

other than that; we have to play like regular melee, dodge and avoid hits with our fast leap slams and use vaal GS to get some good stun dps in

"
fuinharlz wrote:

you should be able to get thru t14-15 on 5 link tidebreaker (which is a 6link technically)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info