[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Absolutely adoring this build so far!

Am currently attempting to corrupt myself a fortify base to 8 Link once I find the recipe in delve, here's my gear as of now >

Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last edited by Zionyaru on Dec 18, 2019, 10:15:24 AM
I'm almost done, just need better res rings and amulet and a kaom's heart and of course 6L the tidebreaker, never knew I'd like to play melee so much, and never have I ever got so far in just a few days. This build is cheap and powerful!

"
dark_la99 wrote:
Hi, i did the story and now i'm into t10s, it's been easy so far and i'm farming uber lab too :D .Bought the Tidebreaker from cards early on when the weapon was 26c. 4c each card and i got it with good roll for 20c :D. Armour was 8c, Helmet 8c, rings 4 and 1c, Ryslathas for 10c i think (bought early too), boots for 3c, amulet for 10c and gloves was 4c i think. Got lucky with fuses and 5linked my chest and tidebreaker with less than 30 fuses. I use pulverise all the time and want to know if i should swap to ruthless in bosses. Build is great and i hope to do the endgame with it, cheers :D. And sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian.

nice work! your english is great! I am glad this build worked well for you.

ruthless is very powerful vs bosses, but if you are already stun locking with pulverize it should be fine. vs the big endgame bosses ruthless is probably mandatory for the extra stun bonuses
"
Zionyaru wrote:
Absolutely adoring this build so far!

Am currently attempting to corrupt myself a fortify base to 8 Link once I find the recipe in delve, here's my gear as of now >

very nice! loving the 48% more rysalthas with the new metamorph currency, great work!

8 link tidebreaker is truly powerful for us
"
HeavensBells wrote:
I'm almost done, just need better res rings and amulet and a kaom's heart and of course 6L the tidebreaker, never knew I'd like to play melee so much, and never have I ever got so far in just a few days. This build is cheap and powerful!

very nice! yes definitely upg that amulet asap

i am glad you are enjoying the build =] thankfully no one in league cares at all for maces, so we are pretty much the only build using it atm

very cheap to gear!

Hard part done!

Now to farm up some currency to 6 link it.

Failed attempts >

Got there eventually lmao
"
Zionyaru wrote:

Hard part done!

Now to farm up some currency to 6 link it.

Failed attempts >

Got there eventually lmao

woohoo very nice!!!!

8 link tidebreaker is absolutely bonkers, swapping in shockwave or multistrike or pulverize as needed for big boy DPS =]

1500 vaals and 1500 fusings, you can do it!!!!
Wait, how do you socket and link a corrupted item? Am I missin something lol?
"
Conflictions wrote:
Wait, how do you socket and link a corrupted item? Am I missin something lol?

You can modify corrupted items in the crafting bench by using the normal recipe + an equivalent amount of vaal orbs.
Sorry for my English. I will tell my story too. I have started League with this build. It's a very fine, but I did some another thing.
At the end of the Acts I have found a mace with around 250 pDPS and APS 1.50 and I farmed the chaoces for the Tidebreaker. After I took the Tidebreaker and got some disappoint since it has 1.20 APS. So I spent more 25c and bought this one

Now my Ground Slam link placed in a body, and Im trying to fuse Tidebreaker till it got 6-links, having broken 5-link:

So I use that Rare mace for fast map runs, and switch to Tidebreaker for stunning "hard" bosses only. Also, consider the PoB it gives me additional 100K dps (800K vs 700K with Tidebreaker) that can not but rejoice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info