[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hey Frawrst,

Youll have to check my gear but I started farming some lab just as a quick way to generate some currency early, done well on that side so far.
Problem I am having is that Izaro seems to be borderline on the edge for stunlock, sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't. Any ideas? Change gems maybe?
In your Q&A section you say that if you choose to use Earthquake over Ground Slam that you should also take the Less Duration support gem. Which gem should I replace it with?
"
daphit wrote:
Hey Frawrst,

Youll have to check my gear but I started farming some lab just as a quick way to generate some currency early, done well on that side so far.
Problem I am having is that Izaro seems to be borderline on the edge for stunlock, sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't. Any ideas? Change gems maybe?
having the exact same issue here
"
benkei8 wrote:
can we do multistrike over ruthless?
it shows more dps and attack rate than ruthless which is better isnt it?

or can we swap out ConE for multistrike since u said ruthless is must on bosses?

heyo

multistrike is a DPS boost, but lower dmg per hit. this reduces our chance to stun usually. I like multistrike for general mapping as the attack speed feels great, and swap for ruthless vs bosses

Conc is a great dps boost, however your INT may be a hindrance. feel free to swap i for pulverize or multistrike
"
daphit wrote:
Hey Frawrst,

hello.

izaro is one of the older bosses who sometimes bugs during stun. he will force himself to do certain animations even when he has no life left for phase. you can swap melee phys for pulverize (for bigger single hits) or with fortify

other than that, sometimes you just have to let him finish his animations
"
Calvinvng wrote:
In your Q&A section you say that if you choose to use Earthquake over Ground Slam that you should also take the Less Duration support gem. Which gem should I replace it with?

hello!

you can swap with melee phys or ruthless, it may show lower dps in PoB but in practice it will be mostly same
"
realVIP wrote:
"
daphit wrote:
Hey Frawrst,

having the exact same issue here

hello

i really recommend getting 5 link tidebreaker and and 38+% rysalathas coil asap
day 3 pob

https://pastebin.com/6ZsEs5rF

about 650k dps on a 5 link tidebreaker

gets a well rolled rysalathas friends! its almost 20% more dps for us!
im using 5Links with 250dps mace and im not stunning izaro at all? no idea whats the problem following everystep im not using multistrike for him either
I've been doing great so far with this build. I'd like to know if I'd have some points left how do you feel about taking the Disciple of the Unyielding node to get a +1 max endurance charge and 5% dmg per end charg plus the benefits of the smaller nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info