[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
dragnmith1 wrote:

i took 1 char which is Alzander ran both his n your char thru pob n when i swithced your weapon with his you only gained like 2mill damage..thus thru his char on pob with his current setup same config n you come up with 26.9 mill
n his is 48 mill now funny thing is when i tick enemy has low life he goes up to 85mill lol so yea you only have let's say half of his damage..(scratches head n walks away)..edit your 35mill when tick on low life

Yeah I know my build isn't optimal, but geez 50% less after a lot of investment boggles my mind a little. I am really not sure where I am losing all the damage?
"
leonhart83 wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

i took 1 char which is Alzander ran both his n your char thru pob n when i swithced your weapon with his you only gained like 2mill damage..thus thru his char on pob with his current setup same config n you come up with 26.9 mill
n his is 48 mill now funny thing is when i tick enemy has low life he goes up to 85mill lol so yea you only have let's say half of his damage..(scratches head n walks away)..edit your 35mill when tick on low life

Yeah I know my build isn't optimal, but geez 50% less after a lot of investment boggles my mind a little. I am really not sure where I am losing all the damage?
there where few things different like his watchers eye is like primo now it's like 160 ex for 1 of those lol n his rapid jewel is 12% where your's is 9% made up for little bit more damage maybe Frawrst can shed some light on y Alzander n your's are so different in damage
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Good weekend!
I am back after working on this in what spare time I have. Level 83 and counting. Struggling a bit with defenses and trying to rework gear a bit. I am curious of swapping out Ancestral Warchief in my helmet for a second Enlighten Support gem would help. It would allow me to have enough unreserved mana for 2 hits with my non-vaal ground slam at the loss of the warchief which I find myself having difficulty using anyways. With the delay between warcry's I only have time to get those 3 off before I HAVE To start fighting or I am going to end up dead.

This current setup gives me 30 unreserved mana with all of the buffs in use. (B&S, F&S, Pride, Herald.)
Keeping my current gear but getting a single blue socket into the helmet to replace the Warchief with a Enlighten Lv. 4 would give me 68 unreserved. Working on better boots could up that to at least 75, giving me 3 hits without mana worries....

18% more damage or enough reserved mana for 2-3 hits.... I am unsure which is wiser.

Also any suggestions on what I need to fix for survival. I tend to die at least a few times solo T9/10 maps and forget doing anything above T6 with a party.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/98LCdFbP

Thank you all for the help and advice!
Hello
first : Thanks for your build. I wanted something different for this league so I gave this one a try. I still have some trouble but it might come from my habits of playing glass canon characters and more often range. (I felt overwhelmed sometimes. Can easily die during Ultimatum's challenge even in early mapping. My Gear is WIP so of course there is insane room for improvement. I'm almost capped rez, my life isn't very high yet, damage felt sometimes good and sometimes not enough)

Any advice are welcome. I was going to hoard my currency for either a cluster jew for Overlord or a 6L Tidebreaker.

Anyway, i have 2 questions right now and would be glad if i can get some help and tips since i can't find the answer in your base guide. didn't checked all the pages tho, sorry if the answer is somewhere and i just missed it.

1 : Can i use any anointment? The list seems quite long. Which one is recommended?
2 : Cluster, i have to allocate skill point in it in order to get the bonuses? I should have one with the lowest number of nodes i suppose to get Overlord asap?

Both question are because i skipped few leagues here and there and i missed those mechanics introduction. They are messy for me who use to play before they were introduced. I'm often lost in builds now because they offer many options, many paths, sometimes different classes and skills combination... Not the case here. Just explained why i asked this and why I'm kinda lost.

Thanks in advance :)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Why is the leveling tree different from the pastebin tree linked at the top?? Which one is the correct build?
"
Why is the leveling tree different from the pastebin tree linked at the top?? Which one is the correct build?

use poe.planner lvling trees if you are new

pob is the last time i played the build in 3.11
Now that I've gotten a cluster jewel with Overlord, I'm having trouble sorting out if Pulverize support or Multistrike is a better choice.

Multistrike doesn't work with exerted attacks, but then the exerts stick around for Vaal groundslam. But... I hit much harder with pulverize. POB doesn't seem to be able to calculate multistrike correctly, best i can tell, that or MS is a huge DPS downgrade of almost 1/3, which doesn't track with how it feels to play.

Can anyone weigh in on this? It's confusing.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
I dont recomend multistrike for this build
Once again, I am asking for your feedback. Made a bunch of upgrades, earned a bunch of currency. Spent a bunch of currency. Now at a point where I'm not sure what to upgrade next, and would love some thoughts.

For jewels, have a cluster with overlord and a cluster with cry wolf, a rapid expansion, and then attack speed, % max life, some mana leech, and 1% damage recouped as mana.
Hey, i've been playing this build recently this and a summoner. Just had a quick question regarding skill usage.

How to the warcrys work and how should i be using them atm i feel like im just pressing buttons randomly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info