[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Calvinvng wrote:
How come the skill tree in the poeplanner version doesn't have the cluster jewels and the PoB one does? Which guide should I follow as a new player?

follow poe planner as a new player
"
BozidaR wrote:
Out of curiosity why no impale? According to poe.ninja it looks like a majority of builds use it.

impale is a good way to scale this build, use it if you like
"
Moriinsomn wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

feels great to rotation war cries and keep bersker up for a LONG time during a juicy ultimatum

can you explain how to do this for a noob like me please :)

slam slam

seismic

slam slam

intimdating

slam slam

repeat x 10

toss in berseker and use a warcry when under 25 rage for instant max rage

drop anc. warchief whenever
"
Moriinsomn wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

feels great to rotation war cries and keep bersker up for a LONG time during a juicy ultimatum

can you explain how to do this for a noob like me please :)

With Berserk you lose 5 rage per second, if you have many enemies near you and use a war cry below 25 rage, you will hit 60 rage. by the time berserk brings you back below 25, you use another war cry to hit 60 again. Couple this with the rage gained when hitting enemies, and you can have berserk procc'd the entire duration of ultimatum encounters.
Should i upgrade to tidebreaker or just stick to this?

Hi, thanks for guide, are you guys using life leech? I feel like I'm getting stomped on ultimatum.
"
Errorz0 wrote:
Should i upgrade to tidebreaker or just stick to this?

pob it

tidebreaker has an extra free link
"
metalx991 wrote:
Hi, thanks for guide, are you guys using life leech? I feel like I'm getting stomped on ultimatum.

martial experience has leech
Hey there, first of all thank you for you detailed build which is really beginner friendly. I got a question about early level dps like act 4. Got some of gems which you mention on your build like earthshatter-ruthless and physical support | warchief-bleed but have trouble about killing and moving. Maybe it can be about my gear (it is my first character in this season and got no money ^^ ) but any advice for that?
So if i have a Large Cluster with Overlord, can i drop the fortify gem or isnt enough? I see that you`re still using it, i dont know if is bettter to use fist of war on, instead of fortify gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info