Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Seraphgrim wrote:
Frawrst, what does this mean in your levelling guide? I don't understand it:

"
MainSkill: Slam - Melee Physical - Fortify - Rage (Brutality - Multistrike – Fist Of War Pulverize/Concentrated Effect/Increased AoE (if you have Int))

I get that Slam / Melee Physical / Fortify / Rage is the base 4L for levelling, but for a potential 5L or 6L (we found a Tabula off Dweller!) this isn't all that clear. What's the best additions for a 5L or a 6L out of those? I'm guessing Brutality and Multistrike, from looking at the PoB, but that also reflects Pulverise being in there, as well as the conc effect/inc AoE.

if you want whats best, follow pob for the highest dps numbers

in truth, its preference. you cant exert multistrike attacks, so thats only for QoL/speed/those who dont rotate war cries

the rest have aoe, more rage etc

id reco slam melee phys fortify brut as 4, pulv as 5, ruthless as 6

can also try shockwave and first of war, or a blue conc or increased aoe

end of day 3 (technically day 2 due to broken servers)

build dps holding up well in ultimatums, and vaal GS insta stuns + kills entire screens on 5th seismics

feels great to rotation war cries and keep bersker up for a LONG time during a juicy ultimatum

hope everyone is having a good league start :)
"
frawrst wrote:

end of day 3 (technically day 2 due to broken servers)

build dps holding up well in ultimatums, and vaal GS insta stuns + kills entire screens on 5th seismics

feels great to rotation war cries and keep bersker up for a LONG time during a juicy ultimatum

hope everyone is having a good league start :)

Thanks for day 2 and day 3 update, it really help me a lots!
Really appreciate this !
I blame you for the tidebreaker price lmao

Now I'm stuck with my 6 link Kongor forever
Hey guys,

I have been deep in the RF world for a few leagues and wanted a change. With Vaal GS being insanely buffed I wanted to have a go at a slam build. I am champion atm and loving it. Only early stages but loving the flexibility of the build yell and slam lol love it. Can't wait to have some time to go in deep. Amazing how easy this is to gear so so so much cheaper than min maxing RF!
It's not his fault ... It's just ground slam that makes it more expensive as it's insane
what about chaos resistance? You max it or just go over -% ?

Update day 2. First day I was really lucky managed to buy Kaom for 30 and Ryslatha for just 100c. Now they are way more expensive I got a lot of 10-15c drops and I managed to buy two crucial items. For now im experimenting rings are great I can run 3 auras atm since I dont any mana. Gloves works nice in ultimatum, rampage helps with clean and survivability since it knocks away minions stuns them aoe, deals damage etc and in every ultimatum you will be able to hit max rampage easily. I stayed on deidbellow mostly because of dmg and increase to ms/as which makes us zoom zoom. Almost 91 I died coupled of time only in rituals mostly because of stuns thats why I went into Unwering Stance to counter that since we have lots of dmg reduction anyways. Got Overlord and Cry Wolf thats why im not using Fortify on my 5link.

--- lookout upgrades
Right now biggest upgrade for me will be 6link Tidebreaker, leveling up games to 20/20 and later on getting rare boots with +1 to maximum endurance charge but none are good atm in market. Im thinking about trying out Earthquake skill tho but Vaal GS is a blast

Ran with this shitty setup up until T14, pretty good damage. Dunked some 80%+ quantity conquerors along the way. I have a shitty PC so I usually freeze 1-2 sec when I open ultimatum or harvest, resulting in many many deaths but overall the build is pretty good. I'm gonna reroll for something else better suited for my shitty pc.

Thanks for the build!
"
V1re wrote:
what about chaos resistance? You max it or just go over -% ?

always try to get it positive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info