The Celestial Lightning Trap Effect - The Apocalypse Mystery Box Returns

Hey Natalia_GGG

YouTube Automaton Wings when use FlameBlast and Wings moving fly.

In Game when use FlameBlast and Wings no moving fly. Bug.
I send GGG email 6 times and no fix Automaton Wings. I sad and why i pay... no fix bug...
Just asked this mtx under celestial cyclone :_D
THX
looks pretty, i do have one strong objection to the showcase, the music is WAAY too loud, we dont get too hear the skill sound at any point because of it :(
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
Celestial is fast becoming synonymous with 'quick, dirty and easy mtx creation'. Lacking in substance and value. i.e. 'quick, dirty and easy'.

Potentially somewhat justified, but damn that's cynical.

Celestial has probably simply proven itself one of the most popular themes they've come up with. I know I really love it at times for certain characters. But it's always a shame to really love a theme and not have a skill you want to use 'fit' with it. GGG taking the most popular theme and gradually adding as many skills to it as they can makes a good deal of sense. I don't really see a problem with that.

^this.

I'd immediately buy a celestial scourge arrow mtx
Last edited by Dux_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 9:10:28 PM
Sigh, another one that looks great but having to buy an MTX for each individual skill is really expensive and feels like the the value is really overstated. I don't even really think about buying any other skill MTX besides the ones for the heralds as they are the only ones that feel like they have some value because they can be used with multiple skills and builds.

I realize I have no understanding of cost to value on this or what it takes to really make these things but I'm going to offer a suggestion anyway.

Consider making a theme and have it usable on several skills as one MTX. Charge a bit higher price, sure, but with acknowledgement that you may be adding more skills to it later on. As you add more skills, every so often, re-evaluate the value and charge more for new customers while grandfathering the MTX for those who already purchased it. Again, I admit I don't know if that is truly a feasible idea but I can tell you that I and some others I've played with are starting to feel like this is getting ridiculous with the amount coming out and how each one has to be purchased individually. It's really just starting to turn us off the game.
I hate you Peeps at GG every build i make a week later you release a Celestial MTX for the Skills i am Using, Forcing me to Spend money should be a Sin, i am Truly Innocent in this instance.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Celestial is fast becoming synonymous with 'quick, dirty and easy mtx creation'. Lacking in substance and value. i.e. 'quick, dirty and easy'.

I'm so sick of Celestial MTX at this point. Actually, I was sick of it about a year ago, but it's so prevalent at this point that I really want to see other themes explored. We've gotten - no joke - eight Celestial MTX within the past month alone.

Whatever happened to the Stygian MTX? Abyssal? Phantasm? Ghostflame? What if we tried something like Chrome/Mercury-themed MTX, ala chrome mobs/Daresso's Devotion footprints? Heck, I totally expected a slew of ghostly MTX somewhere during Betrayal league. Yet it never came. Imagine if we could recolor our spells to look like Catarina's.

They probably wouldn't sell like Celestial. Cosmic purple is all the rage right now, it seems.
Last edited by Dux_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 9:10:59 PM
"
Gwonam wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I'm so sick of Celestial MTX at this point. Actually, I was sick of it about a year ago, but it's so prevalent at this point that I really want to see other themes explored. We've gotten - no joke - eight Celestial MTX within the past month alone.

Whatever happened to the Stygian MTX? Abyssal? Phantasm? Ghostflame? What if we tried something like Chrome/Mercury-themed MTX, ala chrome mobs/Daresso's Devotion footprints? Heck, I totally expected a slew of ghostly MTX somewhere during Betrayal league. Yet it never came. Imagine if we could recolor our spells to look like Catarina's.

They probably wouldn't sell like Celestial. Cosmic purple is all the rage right now, it seems.

What happened? Its really quite simple.

Celestial sells (my hunch is significantly better)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by Dux_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 9:11:24 PM
"
Gwonam wrote:

This.

Honestly, those who hate Celestial and want the developers to stop making them (btw that's not necessarily what the person I'm replying to is doing) while knowing and acknowledging celestial sells more than what they want are basically saying

"Devs, make less money so you can appeal to what *I* want instead of what lots of other people want!"

I mean, sure, everyone has the right to complain but in cases where people want GGG to change things, it's kinda like, what do you expect them to do about it?
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Aug 9, 2019, 11:25:04 AM
Simply gorgeous! I like the celestial stuff, very pretty.

BUT... I do wish there was a way to turn off the visuals of everyone's attacks except my own in a group because sometimes I enjoy seeing what's going on.

Best wishes keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info