Winners of the Path of Exile Video-Making Competition

Very good everyone, it's always nice to see your passion expressed through these videos.
I don't care who won, everyone won for me.

I must say though, that "king of Sword" is a fabulous masterpiece, I'd like to see other POE character stories expressed with similar kinematics.

P.S. sorry for my bad english.
some pretty good stuff here
Oblivious
Wow, rly nice! Appreciate the efforts
Oh, I really feel for those who was the jury of this contest. Such a hard choise.

I mean, close to all the videos are just disgusting. Hard to choose even somth bearable. And keep a good face with it.

Sorry for unmasked truth tho.

And some "ugly video" makers still want prises for this insanity!
Oh.

Crazy world.

No offence tho. I really wanted to see somth beautiful.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 9, 2019, 3:44:39 AM
"
I don't get the critteria either, i can't understand the first place at all. There is no fun in his video. And why i don't see my video even in "Runner Ups"? Was it this bad to not mention it?

(btw King of Swords is really cool).

all the salt from people. so yummy.

yes it was that bad. low effort low quality slapping some "meme" faces over video. I closed your youtube link after maybe 15 irritating seconds. I'm glad you've decided to not do it anymore. Reading the rest of your comments in this thread... just wow.
"King of Swords" not winning is a scandal.

As is the hijacking of this thread by a sore loser.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
added to my personal faves are:

1. lords labyrinth- i like drawings.
2. king of swords - like daresso telling me the story personally..
3. streamer league - nice comedy. chris the elder hahaha..
4. piano cover - i think she plays it by ear which is really hard.

im glad retro toucan made it, but also sad because i was also looking for simia's anime theme in top3.. he's my #1 still.

nice vids every1, congrats. im gonna join next time watch out hahaha.

my 2 cents: on the next contest,maybe GGG can make poll votes instead aka community's choice awards just to be on the safe side.and times the staff will be the judges alternately.more contests more chances, more fun.
Last edited by Seth_Ken on Aug 13, 2019, 12:40:05 PM
"
Ximia wrote:

She said they wouldn't accept my video because of the music, but since they used my video as a highlight, it already had the music.

Confused that.

But for those who want to review my video, follow the link below, I hope you enjoy:

LINK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sv3USu814g

congrats dude,many we're looking for ur entry in toplist.ur a genius winner for us. is it because the music is in japanese or music's copyright? u could have been the next rogue exile next league, i love ur entry, make another one. i will be expecting ur entry on the next contest. btw, the song link on youtube doesnt work, have to go straight to Sid's channel, i think this is what ur saying sony japan blocking view. -gazette fan here
You can't take this serieus. Video 3 wins over King of Swords? Are they on drugs? Lmao, this is a joke. Gratz to the winners, except vid 3. He actually did not deserved it.
Thnak you @KungFuPanda2 for your video....its my fav story...
thx all for your great work
Last edited by bitalsd on Aug 30, 2019, 1:31:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info