Winners of the Path of Exile Video-Making Competition

Kungfupanda's video was really nice indeed
WOW! finally get a armor MTX!!! ty for the early birthday present GGG!!!!

Congratz to the rest of the winners!!

PRAISE
PRAISE
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Can't stop watching the first one.

So awesome!!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
just so cool bro
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
That EE video in top 3? Really? I think I fell asleep 3 times trying to watch that.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Congratulations to the winners!

To be honest, I'm glad I didn't win, because my rogue exile design was positively diabolical, and I wasn't looking forward to all the angry messages.
Oh wait.. how did king of swords didnt win lol?
I mean some of the winners use ingame footage and add sound.. Its a lot of work i know but seriously the king of swords video isnt in top 3 lol? Its all hand drawed.. he even narated the thing.. omg feelbadman
Being in top 10, pog!!

Iam not dissapointes at all and dont actuallyy want to complain about me being rated to low. But EE's video wasnt entertaining at all. Its basicly the same as all the others doing a montage of some clips overlaying some voice lines.
And if I dont even see that anime opening in top 15 Im kinda questioning the rating.

But dont get me wrong. Im still grateful for the event and Iam really proud!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info