Zombineta

Zombie topic, I'll hijack this as well and post my current setup. I'm pretty much always looking for weird things to add to my baron build in standard so I created a version in the league. I am a bit burned out on the league (did another character to 100) so I haven't been exping a lot but it might be interesting to either of you at any rate, as it's also different to what you're doing:

Gear
Spoiler

I use a timeless jewel which makes 50% of elemental damage be taken as chaos (the jewel also gives me 1% max chaos resist and a minion life/hp node) along with capping chaos resist to 86%. I also run a watcher's eye that converts physical damage taken to elemental. I have this amulet as well
but I cannot use it currently until I upgrade my gear a bit.

Other than that, I roll 100% physical and auto summon zombies when I cast skeletons. I want to improve my zombies survivability a bit and am tinkering with different supports as well. Not sure if impale is good or not on them, trying to find a baron with a dread banner enchant is hard
"
allana wrote:
Zombie topic, I'll hijack this as well and post my current setup. I'm pretty much always looking for weird things to add to my baron build in standard so I created a version in the league. I am a bit burned out on the league (did another character to 100) so I haven't been exping a lot but it might be interesting to either of you at any rate, as it's also different to what you're doing:

Gear
Spoiler

I use a timeless jewel which makes 50% of elemental damage be taken as chaos (the jewel also gives me 1% max chaos resist and a minion life/hp node) along with capping chaos resist to 86%. I also run a watcher's eye that converts physical damage taken to elemental. I have this amulet as well
but I cannot use it currently until I upgrade my gear a bit.

Other than that, I roll 100% physical and auto summon zombies when I cast skeletons. I want to improve my zombies survivability a bit and am tinkering with different supports as well. Not sure if impale is good or not on them, trying to find a baron with a dread banner enchant is hard

Hey, thanks for your post.

That's an interesting idea... Building around Incandescent Heart + modifying the x damage taken as.

How good is it at Delve? I'm looking for ideas to improve Delve survival. Right now I'm delving +530 without dying, BUT when I face some spicy paths (2x added damage, ele pen and crit multi) these f#%°! cold snaps from the wetas hurt a lot.

Regarding impale, I see no noticeable difference between impale and fortify/melee physical damage (I'm using a 2h mace + maim) because these no brained zombies kill things really fast.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Nothing special. Got 3 white sockets in the first try:

And right now I'm testing this enchant when doing uber elder and delve (~600):

It's extremely rare for a zombie to die in these encounters. Without that enchant, they are at 75% elemental resistances only when in range of at least one of my auras (Commander of Darkness).

Sometimes I'm not close enough to them, so this helmet should help under that situation.

Let's see how it goes...

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

Upgraded Brutality to lvl 21/20 using Doryani's Institute, and crafted a new 2 hander (bought the white base with 3w and 30q):

I'm excited awaiting the new gems, golems and stuff for summoners =)

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Took more or less 1k attempts:

Chanced as is, with 40 strenght. Also, 3x white sockets in the first try.

Pretty lucky overall :D

Gonna keep trying lab until "30% increased Convocation Cooldown Recovery Speed"

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Last edited by Petusillos on Sep 11, 2019, 9:49:30 PM
This one took less than 300 attempts:

Running uber lab until I get a nice enchant, and going for 3W after that.

Forgot to 30q both helmets prior to chance them :/

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Last edited by Petusillos on Sep 11, 2019, 9:49:20 PM
Got a Locus of Corruption and at least didn't poof:

Spoiler

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Was it the first mace you corrupted? I did 5.

Any reason your characters are hidden?
"
SteKrz wrote:
Was it the first mace you corrupted? I did 5.

Any reason your characters are hidden?

Yeah that was the first one. That room is avoiding me.

Regarding my character tab set as private, I feel comfortable that way. Nothing special. Also, I tend to swap names/rename characters pretty often and thus a direct link to a character may become invalid.

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Dual poof

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info