Zombineta

Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Last edited by Petusillos on Apr 27, 2020, 9:40:07 PM
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2019, 11:27:43 AM
Pretty cool build. I like seeing some Aspect of the Avian going. :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Pretty cool build. I like seeing some Aspect of the Avian going. :D

Thanks <3

It still needs some optimization. Right now I'm looking for a watchers with cooldown recovery speed + phasing + -x mana cost, a baron with 30% inc convocation cooldown recovery speed enchant, gloves with an abyssal socket + life and % inc life and maybe a better right ring. Oh, and a better ammy...

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

I bought this:

Now I need ~+50 strength in one ring to reach 1.5k str, and thus upgrading from 15 zombies to 17 zombies =)

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Well, you have two open slots for Strength on your rings as well?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Well, you have two open slots for Strength on your rings as well?

I'm sitting at exactly 1.500 strength thanks to that strength on both rings.

Spoiler

Got 2 additional free suffixes, and went for chaos resistance on gloves and boots:

I was tempted to use at least one for an abyssal socket... may be in the future...

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Hey. Just wanted to say that I envy your Great Wolf amulet. I'm playing zombiemaner as well, though I did go a bit differently.

I went more defensively as I'm playing HC. You can check my char Ondyna. Not the best or fastest character but got a lot of fun out of it and quite happy with how it turned out.

I have 2250 strength and 17 zombies as well, as I have no such amulet. Thinking about droping a bit of strenght for a bit more defense. My res are 84max but got only 80 atm as did change some gear lately and lost a lot of res.

Char is Ondyna if you want to check it.
"
Venzakk wrote:
Hey. Just wanted to say that I envy your Great Wolf amulet. I'm playing zombiemaner as well, though I did go a bit differently.

I went more defensively as I'm playing HC. You can check my char Ondyna. Not the best or fastest character but got a lot of fun out of it and quite happy with how it turned out.

I have 2250 strength and 17 zombies as well, as I have no such amulet. Thinking about droping a bit of strenght for a bit more defense. My res are 84max but got only 80 atm as did change some gear lately and lost a lot of res.

Hey, thanks for your words!

I'm very happy with this build. Prior to this one I was using an Ice Golems Elementalist (with the same 2 hander), but this one has a lot more of single target damage by far.

Right now I'm using sand instance + dread banner as defenses, plus both quartz and rumi's flasks. Also phasing from the watcher's helps a lot.

Gonna check your profile since I'm loving this build and I'm open to suggestion and new ideas.

=)

EDIT: Oh well, I saw your profile in the past when looking for ideas, since I can remember seeing someone using a Cuebiyari instead of a Mon'tregul's...

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Last edited by Petusillos on Aug 9, 2019, 6:11:45 PM
"
Venzakk wrote:

Interesting... I noticed that you do not use multistrike. I was about to try the same setup, without multistrike, because I feel that it makes zombies get "stuck" slamming (and most of the times they kill mobs in the first slam).

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info