[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

Regarding curses and Animate Guardian:

My understanding is, that AG is like an own player with the default curse limit of 1. If you give AG a +1 curse chest, he can apply two curses/the enemy can have 2 curses when AG hits.
If the player has +1 curse, the player can apply two curses/the enemy can have 2 curses when the player hits.

For the current setup, AG has +1 curse (TENPURAUDON described that on page 42, first comment).

If you give the player +1 curse, the enemy can have two curses when the player attacks. That only means that
1. the enemy will have 1 curse from the player and 1 curse from the AG or
2. the enemy will have 2 curses from the player (e.g. Flammability, Elemental Weakness [gloves corruption]).

If the AG attacks while the enemy has 2 curses from the player (e.G. Flammabilty, Elemental Weakness), AG will overwrite one of these 2 curses with Temporal Chains from Asenath's Gentle Touch.

If you want 3 curses on the enemy, you would need to invest quite a bit.

To understand this easier, just think that AG is a different player. The curse limit of the player/AG determines how many curses can be on the enemy when the player/AG attacks.
olsev_baiden Thank you for the explanation.
You're right.
-my ag wear boot +1 curse and body +1 curse and use temp curse on hit by glove

- my character use stormbrand+ awaken curse on hit lv 5 + flammability curse and enfeeble

- when ag hit have 3 curse at monster ? and 2 curse when stormband hit?
"
monster4965 wrote:
-my ag wear boot +1 curse and body +1 curse and use temp curse on hit by glove

- my character use stormbrand+ awaken curse on hit lv 5 + flammability curse and enfeeble

- when ag hit have 3 curse at monster ? and 2 curse when stormband hit?

Yep.
thank you very much
Hi. Just found your guide the other day. been following another guide (Mother's Embrace guide) from youtube, but your guide some way better in the long run :)

Got a 2 in 1 question:

In your gear section, you are not mentioning Thread of Hope, which you're using in the linked passive tree?

And regarding Thread of Hope, I got this one recently:

This jewel can reach Grave Intentions, so could there be another anointment which could be awesome for the build?

a jewel with this radius can also reach Heart of Flame and Fire Walker from the same jewel slot
Last edited by Wertron on Jan 29, 2020, 7:48:26 PM
"
Wertron wrote:

This jewel can reach Grave Intentions, so could there be another anointment which could be awesome for the build?

a jewel with this radius can also reach Heart of Flame and Fire Walker from the same jewel slot

Regarding Heart of Flame and Fire Walker: they increase your fire damage, not your minions' fire damage.
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:

Regarding Heart of Flame and Fire Walker: they increase your fire damage, not your minions' fire damage.

Good to know, thanks :)

Regarding alternate Anointments, from what I can see there are the following Minion Anoints to pick from:

Gravepact - Minion Accuracy + 5% chance to minion double damage + minion dmg and att speed.

Fearsome Force - Minion Dmg + 20% minion area of effect (if you've used a minion skill recently)

Ravenous Horde - Minion Movement speed, dmg, att. speed og onslaught

Decay Ward - 10% block attack/spell dmg, minions recover 2% life when they block
"
Wertron wrote:
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:

Good to know, thanks :)

Regarding alternate Anointments, from what I can see there are the following Minion Anoints to pick from:

Gravepact - Minion Accuracy + 5% chance to minion double damage + minion dmg and att speed.

Fearsome Force - Minion Dmg + 20% minion area of effect (if you've used a minion skill recently)

Ravenous Horde - Minion Movement speed, dmg, att. speed og onslaught

Decay Ward - 10% block attack/spell dmg, minions recover 2% life when they block

I would do this.

https://imgur.com/a/repCeG3
I am thinking of league-starting this next league. Does anyone have leveling trees?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info