3.7.4b Patch Notes

I 'm still amazed how you are open with your bug fixing. Even if there are still some of them left, I am really glad there are still companies that fix their problems in a iterative and transparent way.

Continue what you are doing. Even if game is not perfect, I as your client can feel cared.

If you will have a minute or so, please hand over my (and hopefully others as well) gratitude to all of your employees. Even if i do not agree with all your bug fix/balance decisions, i greatly appreciate all the work you put into this game.

I love every minute of my time i put into this game as i feel that on your end thare are people that put their time and effort to make us attached to the world you have created.

Your game is not waste of the time. It allow us to use our free (and precious) time to do something different.

Majority of us appreciate it a lot. A lot more than you can image. The world you created allow us to experience something different, not only in the game but also in the feeling how you care about your clients (us).

Keep up the effort and good work !!!!

ps.:And thank you for giving me a place where i can spend my free time and relax :)

Last edited by bartpio on Aug 1, 2019, 6:56:24 PM
Thank you alot! love you!
Still having random crashes with Flicker Strike during monolith mob killing
Very nice, keep up that good work!
Hey Lovely POE TEAM<3!

Could you please elaborate on this -

"You can now migrate your characters out of Private Leagues that have ended."
"
bartpio wrote:
I 'm still amazed how you are open with your bug fixing. Even if there are still some of them left, I am really glad there are still companies that fix their problems in a iterative and transparent way.

Continue what you are doing. Even if game is not perfect, I as your client can feel cared.

If you will have a minute or so, please hand over my (and hopefully others as well) gratitude to all of your employees. Even if i do not agree with all your bug fix/balance decisions, i greatly appreciate all the work you put into this game.

I love every minute of my time i put into this game as i feel that on your end thare are people that put their time and effort to make us attached to the world you have created.

Your game is not waste of the time. It allow us to use our free (and precious) time to do something different.

Majority of us appreciate it a lot. A lot more than you can image. The world you created allow us to experience something different, not only in the game but also in the feeling how you care about your clients (us).

Keep up the effort and good work !!!!

ps.:And thank you for giving me a place where i can spend my free time and relax :)

Thank you :)
still waiting for that bug fix that allows HH users to get loot at ridiculously disproportionate rate compared to everyone else.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
scafutto20 wrote:
Still having random crashes with Flicker Strike during monolith mob killing

seems to be worse now.
i didn't get a single crash like this before the patch, but now, i did 2 maps and in both, it crashed as soon as the timer finished. phys cyclone build. oh, and the remaining portals close, ofc.
so nice
"
Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.

Why do MTX change their "visuals" after a couple of patches?

If this is a thing, then HDR is a long way off, like 5.0.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info