|3.7.4b Patch Notes:
- You can now migrate your characters out of Private Leagues that have ended.
- The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
- Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
- Updated the Holy Relic model to make it symmetrical.
- Updated the glossiness of the Golden Skull cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine Skull model.
- Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
- Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of the Graveyard bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
- Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as "Auras" for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive's life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where casting Portal or Vaal Breach while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
- Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy Strike linked to Shockwave, Cast on Critical Strike and Frostbolt; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
- Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2019, 9:59:40 PM
on Aug 1, 2019, 5:06:25 PM
Grinding Gear Games
I 'm still amazed how you are open with your bug fixing. Even if there are still some of them left, I am really glad there are still companies that fix their problems in a iterative and transparent way.
Continue what you are doing. Even if game is not perfect, I as your client can feel cared.
If you will have a minute or so, please hand over my (and hopefully others as well) gratitude to all of your employees. Even if i do not agree with all your bug fix/balance decisions, i greatly appreciate all the work you put into this game.
I love every minute of my time i put into this game as i feel that on your end thare are people that put their time and effort to make us attached to the world you have created.
Your game is not waste of the time. It allow us to use our free (and precious) time to do something different.
Majority of us appreciate it a lot. A lot more than you can image. The world you created allow us to experience something different, not only in the game but also in the feeling how you care about your clients (us).
Keep up the effort and good work !!!!
ps.:And thank you for giving me a place where i can spend my free time and relax :)
Thank you :)
on Aug 1, 2019, 9:09:34 PM
Grinding Gear Games