[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

"
Sedzoku wrote:
Burials? Any closed maps?


Best layout by far is gonna be Waste Pool. If you add extra monsters through sextants on it, maybe pop some scarabs etc., you'll clear half the map in one cast it feels like. Pretty darn amazing feeling! :D

Other than that the obvious.. Toxic Sewers, Glacier (use Legion scarabs here), you name it.

If you are looking into higher tier maps go for stuff like Terrace, Summit, Acid Caverns, Belfry or Tower.

Haven't built Essence Drain Trickster this season yet, so if you find anything else that's super good it'd be great to mention it here in case someone is looking for the info! :)
Ultimate SSF ED Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606026/page/1
My Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Anyone got any tips for blighted maps with this build? Seem to be overwhelmed all the time, might be because of lack of towers, but still, if anyone has tips for the maps I'm all ears
"
Shakmin wrote:
Anyone got any tips for blighted maps with this build? Seem to be overwhelmed all the time, might be because of lack of towers, but still, if anyone has tips for the maps I'm all ears


What's your strategy on towers? Clearing blighted maps is mostly about how you arrange them and which upgrades you choose.
Ultimate SSF ED Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606026/page/1
My Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Can anyone explain why we need Enlighten 3 in aura setup? I see only Malevolence (50%) + TC (0% because of Solstice Vigil) + Flesh and Stone (25%) reserved mana, so we have 25% unreserved mana without Enlighten.
Or we have to place fourth aura, like Aspect of Spider, and in this case we need Enlighten?
Little bit confused :)
"
teimos666 wrote:
Can anyone explain why we need Enlighten 3 in aura setup? I see only Malevolence (50%) + TC (0% because of Solstice Vigil) + Flesh and Stone (25%) reserved mana, so we have 25% unreserved mana without Enlighten.
Or we have to place fourth aura, like Aspect of Spider, and in this case we need Enlighten?
Little bit confused :)


You can leave it out if you feel comfortable with your mana pool. Essence Drain costs like 90 mana to cast so keep that in mind in case you miss your ability against moving enemies.
Ultimate SSF ED Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606026/page/1
My Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
FYI, the Hunter's Gambit annoint is strictly better than Dirty Techniques, as it includes Skill Effect Duration.

Worth mentioning is Prodigal Perfection -- was an excellent budget annoint
"
Kache4 wrote:
FYI, the Hunter's Gambit annoint is strictly better than Dirty Techniques, as it includes Skill Effect Duration.

Worth mentioning is Prodigal Perfection -- was an excellent budget annoint


Thank you very much, I added those to the guide. :-)
Ultimate SSF ED Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606026/page/1
My Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Can you explain what we need Whispers of Doom for? I don't get what (and where) the 2nd curse besides Temp Chains is.

I'm sure I'm overseeing something.

Edit: nevermind.. Despair.. Forget what I was saying!
meeh
Last edited by chezzz on Sep 28, 2019, 12:55:36 PM
Love this build so far. Thank you.
"
Serart wrote:
Love this build so far. Thank you.


Glad to hear you're enjoying the build! Let me know if you need help anywhere. :)
Ultimate SSF ED Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606026/page/1
My Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info